Chapter-2

Shivansh's p.o.v

I wake up from my sleep having a severe headache. I looked at the bed and it's my bed. That means I am in my house.

Last night I drank too much and it's all about the result of too much alcohol. I clearly remembered that Ankush was in the bar. That means he brought me home. Well, it was not just a bar. It was also a high profile brothel.

I rubbed my forehead a few times to soothe the pain and looked forward. Before I could see anything properly, someone threw a newspaper on my face.

" What the fuck!!! I said angrily and looked at the person annoyingly who just threw the newspaper on my face.

The person snapped at me," Look at the headline and care to explain what's the meaning of all this?"

I looked at the newspaper and saw the headline. It's written in bold letters

" CEO of SR industries, son of Satya Raichand, Mr Shivansh Raichand is found drunk in a brothel"

" This media is becoming a headache for me day by day," I murmured and threw away the newspaper somewhere in the room.

I looked at the person and said making a poker face," Dad, what's the big deal. I have money and I can go wherever I want."

A hard slap landed on my face making it turn in another direction. I just touched the area where my father slapped me and clenched my jaw to control my anger.

" You are ruining my reputation. You have money and that doesn't mean you will sleep around with whores," He snarled at me and I just remained quiet.

Then he warned me with his stern voice," Shiv, I am warning you for the last time. If you don't mend your ways then I will announce Yash as my heir and give the company to him."

" Yeah. You can put that company in his ass and after that, you can see him destroying it," I sarcastically replied and stood up from my bed.

He screamed at me angrily," Every day you are becoming reckless. Don't push my buttons. You will regret your all actions."

" Just leave me alone. Don't ruin my mood early in the morning," I said and started going towards the washroom.

Before I could step a foot ahead, he held my wrist and said taking a deep breath," Shiv, you are my firstborn. I have many expectations from you."

This time I couldn't control my irritations and replied in one go," Your company is the number one company in this whole country. We are earning a good amount of profits every day. Our company has thousands of branches all around the world. And I am the one who made all this possible. So, what more you are expecting from me?"

" Stop being a manwhore," He said glaring at me.

I replied sarcastically giving no importance to his advice," My dick my choice. I can put it wherever I want. It's none of your business."

" Mind your language. Don't forget that I am your father," He retorted and I just rolled my eyes.

I turned my head behind to leave for the washroom when he asked me angrily," You are doing all this just because that woman cheated on you? Isn't it?"

" I do whatever I feel like to do. And never remind me of that woman. She is a closed chapter now," I snapped at him and entered the washroom.

Entering the washroom I turned on the shower knob and closed my eyes. The cold water droplets are giving me a soothing sensation on my head but my heart is just burning.