Part 20 - A Happy Ending

Time skip.
You were taking a walk, thinking about everything that you've been through.
You then see Hyeri, Jimin and Taehyung.
You were shocked to see them all together.
You go up to them.
Y/N: Taehyung.. When did you get out?!
Taehyung: Let's not fight anymore. Let's break this war between all of us.
You look at Hyeri and she nods her head.
Y/N: Alright, I'm tired of fighting.
Hyeri: Y/N.. I- I'll divorce Jimin. I can't love him like I did before. I know why.. I want Taehyung. He's the father of my son. You can have Jimin.
You then look at Jimin, tears filling your eyes.
Y/N: I- Can't have him..
Jimin: What?! You can. We can be together again!
Y/N: Your parents. They'll never-
Jimin: I cut ties with them. They'll never hurt the both of us. And, they won't hurt our baby.
Y/N: What are you talking about? Our baby? What bab-
Jimin: When you were in the hospital the doctor told me that you were pregnant.
Y/N: I- When did we- Shit! Was it when you came over and stayed the night?!
Jimin: Yeah, I guess so. We can live happily again.
You start crying tears of joy fill your eyes. You hug Jimin tightly.
Jimin: I'll protect you properly this time.
Taehyung and Hyeri smile happily for the both of you.
You were all happy that the great battle between all of you has finally concluded.

Time skip to a year later.
You gave birth to a healthy baby girl. You and Jimin adore her very much.
Areum is pregnant with Min-Hyuks baby.
You, and Hyeri has become good friends and reminds eachother of all the times you both slapped eachother, but has grown fond of eachother.

-------

You lay on Jimin's shoulder, while the both of you are sitting on the balcony watching the sunset.
Y/N: I love you..
Jimin looks at you.
Jimin: I love you to-
You both then hear your daughters' cries, Jimin then rushes to her.
Jimin: I'm coming, my princess!
You chuckle in happiness.
You are finally happy.

(Sorry for rushing the ending. I really wanna work on this other story. I hope you read it! It's called "Destiny?" I guess I recommend you to read it. It's my favourite fan fiction so far.)