54. You (Not again)

"Is that the name of Lisa's ex boyfriend?" Rosé nodded "Yes, that's him Jennie".

Jennie couldn't control her anger, she was clenching her fists, till her knuckles went almost white, she really wanted to smash Sehun's head, Rosé was looking at her friend's reaction, and she wanted to comforted when Jennie snapped, and walked away, Rosé followed walking beside her, "Rosie I don't really get why is he here?, Jisoo never brings her brothers to these events, this damn guy was really interested in come here, I wouldn't be surprised if he made this on purpose, he probably saw Lisa at work, or Chu talked about her with him, it's supposed he was leaving days ago, and then, he decided to stay for business,  I need to talk to Jisoo", Jennie said, "Rosie please go backstage and make sure Lisa it's ok, I'll go back as fast as I can, I won't let that bastard hurt her again" and Jennie left in a hurry.

----

The whole place was crowded, the event would start in a couple of minutes, the presentation of the new collection was a success, since the runway was perfect, just like the Kim family dreamed. Lisa was hopping around all excited, she felt so proud of her job and the whole company, she felt like in a big family, specially since Mr. James was helping her and guiding her, Jennie's mum asked her to say a little speech, and even if at first she thought she was going to die, she would make sure to thank everyone that has been helping her around all this time.

Jennie was desperate looking for Jisoo, when she spotted her eating and talking, she didn't doubt to reach her "Chu, we need to talk, hurry", "Woah Jendukie what's going on? You don't have to drag me" Jisoo said. When they were in a private place Jennie looked at Jisoo with a cold glare, "What's Sehun doing here?, I know he wanted to come but why? he has never been interested about this events before, what changed?", "Well he is my brother, maybe we aren't that close but he wanted to come, he said he wanted to have fun and he had to extend his stay till Monday, why? I can't bring my own brother? You and your mum said it's ok, don't tell me he is already drunk, cause if he is wasted I'm gonna kick him out" Jisoo said, she was confused,  "Please tell him to leave, I don't want him here" Jennie said with a cold face, "Why? I thought you liked him, What's going on Jen?" Jisoo asked, "Please Chu, I'm begging you, I don't have a lot of time to explain right now, please" Jen seemed really affected, "Well ok I'll take him out of here, but I need to find him, I don't know where did he go, he said he would go to somewhere really quick" Jisoo said.

And Jennie's face got pale, "I need to call Rosé, look for your damn brother and kick him out of here, or I will" she said and walked away. Jisoo was astonished, why Jennie was acting this way, and why was she that worried, Jisoo decided to look for her brother but he was sneaky and she couldn't see him around.

"Hey Lis! Are you ready for your speech?" Rosé said, "Yes I am, I'm kinda nervous though, but Jennie helped me a lot, I just have one minute, please tell Jennie that I'll meet her right beside the stage" Rosé nodded and looked at her happy friend, she can't tell her what's going on, it would ruin everything, "Fighting Lisayah!" Rosé said, "I'll tell Jennie, please don't go anywhere, I'm sure she will want to see you right away", Lisa nodded and smiled at her friend.

----

"Jen, don't worry, nobody has came around and Lisa told me she will meet you beside the stage after her speech, I couldn't tell her, she was just too happy and focused on her speech, we need to take care of her, let's just be right in front and when she is done let's go quickly by her side ok?" Jennie nodded.

The lights dimmed, Mr. James started to talk "Good evening everybody, we are pleased to welcome you all, Kim Industries always go all the way not only caring about the quality of the products and the employees, we want to make a difference in this world, plus we throw the best parties" people laughed, "We have been working really hard to make the whole concept alive, every department involved acted as one, but I would love to introduce to you all someone really important, without her ideas we wouldn't be able to make this possible, please let's welcome Lalisa Manoban, our dear Lisas was hired as my assistant, I felt like I was saved, since without a solid team the load of work gets overwhelming, but after witness her talent and amazing attitude we needed to work close to each other as co-directors", after that introduction Lisa could hear the applause of the crowd.