meeting my family ( chapter 2)

After the selection he went with finral and yami to the hideout with the excitement in his eyes. He wanted to see his second family so much alive because last time he saw them they were all dead . He mentally nodded that this time he would not going to get them killed by that damn Lucifero.

After finral opened the portal he went through and now was standing infront of the black bulls hideout. He went and opened the door he went flying due to magna and luck attack a small smile went through his face.he introduce himself but all of them not see him. Due to irritation yami destroyed the walls all of them seeing yami went to silent and stand infront of them

" You dumb asses stop destroying the base and this shrimp is our new recruit introduce yourself"yami said to asta and standing black bulles.

"Hi my name is asta iam from hage it's nice be acquaintance with all of you" he said while bowing infront of everyone.

" Hey wheels introduce everyone to him " said yami to finral . Finral started to introduce everyone to asta . Asta was happy on seeing everyone.

" You are from common realm if you wanted to wear this robe you need to earn it and prove yourself worthy " magna  said and everyone ready for magna's baptism ceremony.

" Ok do 5000 situps and 5000 pushups " magna said to asta to his surprise he was able to do it within few minutes everyone was amazed by his physical stamina.

" Now I will shoot one of my powerful spell you need to dodge or counter attack me " magna created his fire base ball bat and shoot a powerful fire magic towards asta.

Asta remember he last time injured magna so this time after all the things happened to him. He don't want to attack magna.

Asta brought his right hand infront of him and said " Anti magic: force of field " and a black field enveloped his surroundings all the black bulls become weak and magna attack vanished in thin air. Everyone become speech less and within few minutes they all started to ask questions about what he did and how their mana become weak and how magna's attack vanish.

" Hmm how to tell I don't have mana due to been born without mana I started to build my body so if I get magic fortunately I got my grimore and antimagic weapons and I kinda absorb the anti magic in my body so I am able to use anti magic spells " asta said to the black bulls who listen to him and happy they got a powerful kid with a ancient magic. And magna gave him his robe and everyone celebrated his welcome.

After he got his room and lay on his bed he began to sleep in dream he got the incidents which occurred during spade kingdom and the devil's he woke up unable to sleep. He started to walk near the lake he used to when ever he become sad or feeling uncomfortable.

While walking towards lake he heard water splashing and saw Noelle who was in her water ball practice. Seeing Noelle froze asta.

Flash back:

Asta was fighting the higher level demons just only one gate remaining for the ritual to complete. He was fighting with extreme speed.

Noelle after defeating magicula with the others help was now fighting the other devil's and one of the attack hit her on the stomach she began to cough blood asta seeing her started to run and catch her she began to speak.

" Asta*cough*I won't *cough* be able to makeout*cough* alive so I wanted to tell you my true feelings *cough* when I first joined black bulls I was afraid that every one will treat me like my brother and sister so I kept distance from them you are the person who broke my shell *cough* and made me who iam today I don't know*cough* how you feel about me the same way *cough* I am so I wanted to tell you*cough* that iam *cough* In love with you " Noelle said while coughing blood.