45 -END 1/2

-Zelda, ¿Did you already know that they were going to get married today? - Mipha asked, her wife was using a fancy blue-sky dress that she only used on certain occasions such as doing ceremonies to bless the soldiers, harvests or attend diplomatic events with the neighboring kingdom.

The blonde smiled making a gesture with the shoulders -Link is very predictable in certain ways- she laughed trying to excuse herself, she actually didn't know that the knight would accept and set the wedding day so abruptly, it was Revali who told her about "using the ceremonial dress" in case if  "something happened".

Mipha laughed a little before kissing her cheek -I see, my flower- Zelda looked at the blue nighshades -If you had told me in advance I would have tried to make some silent princesses bloom, but we only found those flowers, thank you for telling us they're his favorite Mipha- she said.

The zora smiled, resting her cheek on one hand while with the other she combed her lover's hair and admired the blonde, Mipha looked as in love as on her wedding day -I heard it in those years when we were separated, one day Sidon took a blue nightshade and gave it to Link, he treasured it with great affection and said they were his favorites, nobody forgets the first crush of her younger brothers - Mipha replied a little amused.

-Then little Sidon ...-

Mipha laughed -Maybe he doesn't speak yet, but he's too crystal clear, I'm sure he'll find someone; I doubt that the love of his life is limited to a single person- Zelda laughed a little in response -¿Can you imagine if he falls in love with the true reincarnation of the hero? - asked the hylian amused-If the goddess listens to you, maybe it will happen in 100 years- answered Mipha with a bit of sarcasm making both wives laugh.

Revali approached both of them -Mipha, ¿Would you allow me your wife for a little? The soldiers of this fortress finished improvising an altar with their statue of the Hylia- he commented, upon receiving an assent from her, he carefully took Zelda's hand and went to one of the wings of the fortress where at the floor there was a red large carpet with golden yarn.

-Well, take position right now, I'll go ask the godparents to place the chairs together in rows- said the rito; He seemed to had everything prepared from the start, and as expected, the guests cooperated although he caught some by surprise of the "sudden wedding" including Nill when Revali asked him to be his best man.

Kisht arrived and his accordion within he wore his best clothes and arrived with his children; Before he could say hello or say anything else, Revali led him to the wing where the little wedding would take place.

_____

Link finally arrived accompanied by his father, sister and friend -So will they deliver Revali to to the altar or should we deliver you? - Arn asked a little confused, the swordsman laughed -I think ... It will be face to face- he said as they were led to the improvised altar.

All the guests who were there at the beginning for an "engagement party" were sitting waiting for the impromptu wedding to start, waiting for the other groom, when the doors of that wing opened, all eyes fell on the blond; Kisht began to play a soft melody while his children chorused in harmonious voices.

Link saw how Zelda was on the altar with an old but well-kept book and Revali with his wings behind his back, the rito turned around, smiling mischievously at the same time that his blue feathers fluffed up. "He looks so handsome, so perfect" the archer thought.

"This damn duster wants me to walk as a bride, Revali I swear you're a ..."

His thoughts were interrupted as Arn offered his arm -I think after all if I am going to escort you to the altar- he commented, his father's expression was so soft, despite not understanding much of the same-sex relationships he did his best to support Link and was genuinely happy for him.