016

Yeonjun narrowed his eyes at Sana and Jungkook who are sitting closely together (more like, Jungkook clinging onto her). He raised an eyebrow at his sister. "So, who's the real boyfriend?"

"No one."

"I am!"

Sana glared at Jungkook who's smiling happily while raising his hand.

Jungkook leaned towards Yeonjun. "That guy you met earlier, Taehyung, he's just a jealous jerk who can't accept the fact that me and Sana have something they don't have."

"And what exactly is that?" Yeonjun asked, clearly not impressed.

Jungkook smirked. "Sexual tension."

"Okay, that's enough." Sana put a hand on Jungkook's chest and pushed him away from her brother.

Jungkook looked at Sana, pouting. "How come he's not surprised to see me here?"

"Why would he be surprised?"

Jungkook's jaw dropped. "Have we forgotten that the most popular and hottest celebrity is in this room?"

"Oh, right." Sana groaned.

"I'm not really a fan of any celebrity." Yeonjun said.

Jungkook threw a glance at him. "You really is Sana's brother."

"So," Sana said louder to get their attention before she looked at Jungkook. "How do we do this?"

"You're gonna have to sign some papers. Don't worry. I'll pick you up tomorrow and we'll go to my agency."

Sana nodded, biting her lower lip. "Okay."

"Are you nervous?"

"No. I'm just gonna have to sign some papers and talk to your manager, right? Why would I be nervous?"

Jungkook smirked at her. "Oh, come on. It's okay to be nervous, Sana. You look cute, by the way."

Sana narrowed her eyes at him. "I'm not nervous."

"Does your manager know about my sister?" Yeonjun asked Jungkook.

"Oh, no." Jungkook shook his head and leaned on Sana, putting all his weight on her body. "That would be a  big problem."

Sana's brows furrowed, lightly pushing his body away but he won't budge. "Why would that be a big problem?"

"Because... you will get in trouble if they know who helped me hide from them. And we can't let that happen." he said with closed eyes.

"And why would I get in trouble?"

Jungkook shrugged. "I don't know. They're probably going to interrogate you, ask you about our relationship, or what happened when I was here with you. As much as I want to tell the world that we're happily married, I can't risk them messing with your perfectly quiet life."

Sana rolled her eyes, and tried to hide her smile. Tried. "Then what would you tell them when they ask you how did you know me?"

"I'll tell them we're dating."

Sana hit his head. "I'm serious."

"Do you think I'm joking?" Sana hit him again, this time, harder. "Jeez. Fine." he rubbed the top of his head with grumpy face. "I'll tell them we're friends."

"And that's not really suspicious at all?"

"Oh, no. Believe me. I have a lot of girl friends. They're used to it."

"Don't worry. I totally believe you. Especially after what I saw at the hotel."

Jungkook lifted his head from leaning on her shoulder and grinned at her. "I knew it. You were jealous."