Chapter 55

Act

After successfully achieving her goal, JuJu decided to monitor Xiao Ruo's skill, after all, she doesn't want to lose face in front of the audience and the people that will be watching them in their homes.

"Xiao Ruo, you already memorized your lines right?" I asked while he nodded with his eyes wide.

"I do! Don't worry JuJu, your gege won't let you lose face!" I gaze at him in fondness after seeing his confident statute.

That's right, I won't let you make me lose face in front of a big crowd. Even if you're just a child, who won't remember the things they've done but hey, there's still an advantage when you're a kid. They won't take your mistake too seriously and just gush at your cuteness.

Looking at both of our beautiful and adorable faces I guess there's not much to do except to deliver a great performance.

"Is JuJu and Xiao Ruo nervous?" Yu Han asked as he was currently holding a cartoonish bottle of water and a barbie bag on his arm.

Juan was currently in the bathroom so she can only let Yu Han stay with us while she does her business. The line was continuing though we don't see much of the contestants showing their talent face to face, it can only be recorded in the massive flat-screen shown in the back of the arena where the contestants were lining up.

"We're not!" Xiao Ruo shouted and I added another point to the now ever-growing likable point system for Xiao Ruo inside my head.

"We're not scared, Uncle Yu Han! Maybe we would also win!" Well, winning isn't really my goal and if that truly happens then I'll just treat it as another bonus.

"Well, JuJu and Xiao Ruo already won in our hearts" he said in return which made Xiao Ruo beam while I nodded my head in agreement at his thoughts.

After that, Juan came in and the line began to move again, finally, I thought I was about to rot in that place for the waiting is just like forever.

Later that time, our numbers were called and my heavy lid eyes finally opened up. I pulled Xiao Ruo and shake him up to wake up on his sleep which he groaned in return.

"Let's go Xiao Ruo! It's our turn now!" I hissed at him and fortunately got him to wake up.

Though he was still out of his mind, the two of us proceeded to the dark hallways that can only be illuminated by some lights from then we reached the end where the boisterous music was prominent.

As I've seen in some shows, this particular show has the same ingredient. Four judges in their respective domain and audiences were seen sitting behind the judges. A stage is so large it can fit fifty or sixty more people and surrounding cameraman with each of their positions set in different angles and places.

I didn't feel nervous when u arrived here but seeing the stage in front of me does make me feel a bit nervous. I look to my left and saw Xiao Ruo's big eyes wandering across the arena, his eyes deprived of the nervousness I have. 

Maybe it's because of the fact that kids don't really feel that much nervousness when seeing new things but liked to wander their sight around. Even so, I felt relieved seeing his clear and joyful eyes.

"JuJu look! It's so big! Are we really going to step up in there?" Xiao Ruo asked while I nodded at his question.

We won't just get up there, we will perform and be judged, we would also have to make sure that the audience will pay attention to us as well as the editor of this show.

"Don't worry JuJu! Gege will make sure that we'll win this show!" He shouted in confidence, I'm also a confident woman but seeing the number of people and the judges in front of me makes me feel a bit apprehensive of my thoughts.

Soon, it was time for us to perform, our number was called and the nervousness was very prominent in Juan and Yu Han's eyes when one of the staff was about to take us towards the stage.

"Don't you two be afraid okay? Mommy and Uncle Yu Han are just below you, if you cry then mommy will go up okay? You don't need to do a perfect job just enjoy your moment hm?" Juan said making my heart warm, she truly loves her child for her to say those words.

"Thank you, mommy!" I even took the initiative to kiss her cheek and wave goodbye to the two of them.

I look behind me and saw Xiao Ruo's blinking eyes. I kind of felt pity that there's no one to accompany him here due to his parents' occupation so I cheered him up.

"Don't worry Gege, I'm here with you!' I held his hand tightly while his smile broadens and nodded at me.

With that, we get on the stage.

***
Chapter 55 is up!

JuJu and Xiao Ruo are going to act! What scene will they act though?

Anyways, have a great day everyone! Stay safe and healthy!

Make sure to VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

Thank you!