Chapter 20

Author's POV

The vacation ended and bangtan family finally came back home after just a long vacation.....

They pull their luggage out, and got freshen up......while hobie and jin were preparing some snacks to eat as they already had their lunch at twelve....

The kids were sitting in front for the t.v....watching some cartoons, while suga and namjoon were with them...

Jin and hobie bring the snacks, and they all eat.....after a while the kids started to dose off so suga tuck them in bed....

"It feel good to come back home..." Suga said as he sat on the sofa...

"Yes, it feel good..." Namjoon said as he cuddle with jin....

"You guys are really clingy today...."  Hobie said as suga cuddle with him...

"That Sam and his dad just ruin my vacation....that Sam won't live my jimin alone..." Suga whine complaining about it....

"Yes, did u see Sam's father face when Sam called my jin Eomma, he was all red...." Namjoon replied, and roll his eyes....

'You guys are just to much..!!" Jin said...."the kid was just sleep talking , and of cause he will be red because it was just an awkward moment.. " jin stated..

"Well Sam give me his number saying that he wants to have a play date with jimin...when we were living...." Hobie suddenly told suga....

"W-What?!!..and you said yes.." Yoongi ask in disbelieve.... "My baby is really young he is not going on any date, with a brat.." Yoongi told hobie....

"Jeez, you make it sound like he ask Minnie to be his boyfriend or something...!!" Hobie said in a 'duh' tone....

" my Minnie is not going to date anyone or have any boyfriend... Even if he grow up, or get old..." Yoongi said as he cross his arms.....

"You sound overprotective.Hyung, chill Minnie is not going to date any boy..." Namjoon try to calm yoongi...

"Yes, he already have two boyfriend.." Jin said, and yoongi look at jin with disbelieve....

"What did u just say..??" Yoongi ask, cause he think he didn't hear correctly...

"I am talking about my tae and kookie... I ask them who they love the most they said jimin hyung, I ask them again who they will marry when they get older they said jimin....when ever ask them about their favorite thinks they say jimin....so I think they will steal you jimin..." Jin said grinning at yoongi...

"Those brats of your, will never have have my jimin..!!" Yoongi replied with a determine look...

" who the fu*k!!...are u calling brats,  my babies are angles.. " jin replied in a pissed tone....