❁8:Pancakes❁

Morning took over the night, as now sun was ruling. It was eight in the morning and today, Bangtan Boys had to go for an interview.

Jimin opened his cute little eyes just to find himself wrapped in pair of hands. He looked at his side and smiled at Tae who was peacefully sleeping.

He removed the hands slowly, trying his best not to wake Tae up as he sat on the bed and yawned. He tried to stretch his hands but hissed in pain because of the wound on his wrist. He folded his sleeves as he looked at the bandages and all the memories of the previous day came to his mind making him want to throw up.

He sighed and tried to get up when suddenly, Tae's whined. Jimin looked at him to find that he was up too.

"Good morning, Tae" He wished.

"Not now. Let's sleep some more" Tae said.

"It's eight, Tae" Jimin said. " And we have to go on an interview today. Remember?" He added as Tae got up too and nodded as he mumbled a small ok.

Jimin walked to leave the room as he flinched the moment he opened the door. JK was in the corridor at that time as he looked at Jimin in confusion.

"What are you doing in Tae's room?" He asked confused.

"I-I" Jimin was caught off guard.

"He had a nightmare last night, so he came to my room to sleep" Tae said who just exited the room and threw his hands on Jimin's shoulder as JK nodded.

They were all silent for some seconds until Jimin couldn't bear the awkward silence and decided to leave the spot.

"Umm so I'm going to my room.. Bye" He quickly said as he moved to his room. JK and Tae too went to where they were going.

Jimin facepalmed him mentally for opening the door at that time. Maybe he should have slept some more with Tae so he wouldn't get caught like that.

He was overthinking too much, but he was right now completely unaware of what was going on in JK's mind.

Why didn't he come to my room if he saw a nightmare?

JK thought, feeling a burning sensation in his chest that he couldn't define.

He always sticks to me most of the time. Then why did he choose Tae to comfort him when he had a nightmare?

JK tightened his hand in a fist. He was annoyed and angry, but didn't know why? He shouldn't even care about this right now, right? Even if Jimin would've come to his room instead of Tae's, would he really have comforted him like Tae did?

He threw the thoughts at the back of his mind as he saw his hyungs, coming in the living room. They all greeted to eachother.

Jin was in the kitchen, making pancakes for Bangtan and Namjoon was helping him, well not really. Namjoon was just walking in the kitchen, breaking plates, dropping bottles on the floor and doing other destructive things.

He said he'll make his pancake by himself, but he ended up burning his pancake. Now Jin was glaring at him with his hands crossed as Namjoon looked at him and laughed nervously on his fourteenth mistake since the morning.

"What? I like burnt pancakes" He said, laughing nervously.

"Seriously? That's the best excuse you can think of Joon? That's pathetic" Jin replied with an annoyed smile.

"What? I'm not lying" Namjoon defended.

"Don't make me feed that burnt pancake to you. That may taste even worse then it look" Jin said and laughed making the sound of windshield wipers as Namjoon looked down with an embarrassed smile on his face.

"Sorry, I won't disturb you in making pancakes anymore" Namjoon gave up.

"Is there anything else that you want me to do?" He asked again.

"Yeah! Just stand still in that corner for me for a second." Jin said and laughed more. Namjoon was embarrassed even more on how much destruction he could cause just by walking but he wasn't sad. The way Jin was laughing so cheerfully was making his heart pound. At least he was the reason to make Jin happy. He blushed on the fact.

Then Jin continued making food as Namjoon stood in the corner, admiring his bandmate from behind.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Thank you so much for reading this chapter. Hope you like it. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)