Prologue

"stuck between idk, idc and idgaf"

_______________________________________

I thought that love is supposed to be beautiful, easy and simple.

Robert Sternberg is a psychologist and he described love in combination of three components: passion, intimacy and commitment. When people share all three, they are said to be in a state of consummate love. This combination is considered to be an ideal type of love, but is also relatively difficult to maintain for a long period of time.

Intimate love encompasses the close bonds of loving relationships.

Passionate love is based on drive.

Commitment, or committed love, is for couples who are committed to being together for a long period of time.

Erich Fromm is another psychologist. His definition of true love is inspired by Dubinsky's definition of true love: an act of will and judgment, intention and promise.

My definition of true love is from my psychology classes. I've learned that there are 6 styles of loving.

Three primary styles: Eros- loving an ideal person; Ludos- love as a game; Storge- love as a friendship.

And three secondary styles: Mania- (Eros + Ludos) obsessive love; Pragma- (Ludos + Storge) realistic and practical love; Agepe- (Eros + Storge) selfless love.

I never wanted a man in my life. Men are useless people in my life because they take my time from learning and doing other important things. I use men for sex. As cruel as it sounds it's true.

I never wanted to fall in love. Well that's what I thought. I met this guy and if I knew how everything would end, I would never kiss him back.