00 | Seishin o Mitasu

you can skip if you want !!

( ehehe.. kinda important
since this is also y/n's
own technique.. )

SEISHIN O MITASU ━━━━━
CURSED TECHNIQUE.

A inherited technique which Seikatsu shares with his half-sister. The more he eats, the more cursed energy he has. A downside to this is that whenever the user is low on cursed energy, they get hungrier until they eat something.

It's required for them to consume anything with cursed energy. It can be humans, spirits, or even objects if they're edible. Though, it depends on the user for how long they can last without eating.

MC's limit is . .
[ 1 ] When she feels like there's no more cursed energy in her body. Even if she already consumed a spirit, she's still a little hungry either way.

Seikatsu's limit is . .
[ 2 ] i wouldn't reveal this yet, but i recall he can go on for three days without eating.

Having this simple close ranged technique also meant needing to create a variety of techniques and weapons― an example is the sledge hammer.

Users also experience a slight change in appearance. it's growing fangs to make eating much easier.

Unfortunately, i can't reveal any more since that'll probably spoil incoming chapters . .

Reminder - the more it's passed down to a new child, the technique gets stronger.

[ 2 ] Reminder - users who are new to using the technique may experience extreme nausea / vomiting out body parts which their own body rejects.

KUFUKU NO SEISHIN ━━━
DOMAIN.

A domain that although has a weak exterior, it's extremely deadly when you're trapped in it.

This has already been described in previous chapters. The two noticeable feature in this domain is that..

[ 1 ] User can command cursed spirits; though the more spirits being told what to do, the more the user begins to feel their body turning numb.

[ 2 ] Summoning the domain increases the flow of the users cursed energy and their physical strength.

KUCHI ━━━━
FAMILY TECHNIQUE - [ 1 / 3 ]

( only exclusive to
members of the clan.. )

A technique the user uses to warp themselves and store items in. Like the name, it's a mouth but it has an eye with irises similar to the users own eye color. It emits a red light from the inside whenever it is opened.

It varies in sizes and how sharp they want the teeths to be. One of the downsides is that the user needs either a solid space ( wall / ceiling / floor / ground ) for the mouth to be able to form.

How the technique look is basically sukuna on Yuuji's cheek/hand.

Signs that this technique is being used..

[ 1 ] The users cursed energy outlining all of the arms veins, arteries, and nerves. This is why seikatsu needs bandages for his arms.

[ 2 ] Burning or stinging felt in the said arm.

Why the arms..?

[ 1 ] This makes it so that any other body part isn't harmed. The pain and burning can be directed to other limbs— not only the arm. This happens since in exchange for summoning the technique, the user feels pain.

Reminder - MC still hasn't discovered this technique.

feel free to ask any questions !!

[ HERE !! ]

(。・ω・)ゞ it's a relief to finally give a name to MC's technique . .

+ the reason i add little scenes with Seikatsu is because he'll have a big role in the story soon ( mostly the shibuya arc.. ) plus, i use his character to slowly reveal things about MC and her family.

remember, MC is still stuck knowing she only had a mother, father, and a maid who took care of her, so why's seikatsu claiming to be her half-brother?

hope you all enjoyed this little info sheet about their technique !! wishing everyone a great morning / evening / afternoon !!
("⌒∇⌒")

hope you all enjoyed this little info sheet about their technique !! wishing everyone a great morning / evening / afternoon !!("⌒∇⌒")