Sweet Elora - 1

One year ago

One year ago

"This what we doing now , huh?"  Ajani's boyfriend , Jay, ranted storming into her apartment , for what felt like the 5th time that week.

She's in a toxic relationship, Jay and her had been together since high school. After they graduated they moved in together but after at least two months of living together he started to change how he acted towards her.

Every time they had sex he'd turn away from her or just completely ignore her after he got his nut, his dick game was horrible and his attitude was just as bad as his dick game so either way she was always unsatisfied .

He constantly flirted with women in front of her and he was never at home, she tried to call quits once but he threatened to kill himself.

"Jay what are you talking about now?" She asked drying the last bit of the dishes.

"So you wasn't with that nigga TJ?"

"Who the— are you talking about my cousin?" She felt a stinging sensation go across her face making her gasp.

"Jay. I know damn well you ain't put yo' hands on me." She punched his jaw causing him to stumble back a few steps.

"Ajani-"

"Get out." She cut him off.

"Wait I'm sorr-"

"Sorry? You a whole ass nigga! You must've lost your fucking mind!" She yelled, she was scared shitless but she was not going to let him bitch her.

If her brother was there he would've killed his ass.

"If you make me leave I'll kill myself."

"I don't give a fuck, you put your hands on me . Go ahead. Get out of my house Jay." She said calmly.

"Fuck you bitch." He slammed the door.

He really made her hate her city, she didn't feel like she should be treated like that by someone she thought was her lover.

1 Year later.

"Mmcht, who all gon' be there? I'm not about to be sitting around a bunch of random niggas, S'rene." Ajani sighed not wanting to leave her bed today.

"You know everyone here."

"You sure because you love bringing us around a bunch of weird niggas." Jasaria blurted out.

"No I don't, y'all know them." She whined.

"Okay, I'mma be on the way in a little bit." Ajani responded.

"Same." Jasaria sighed hanging up.