Chapter 4

"be your own muse"

_______________________________________

'Take me with you!' Lara whined next to me as I was packing my stuff. It's Friday morning and I'm packing for that stupid trip. I didn't want to go but my parents forced me to go. We have an important biology test today but instead of writing it I'm packing a bikini and clothes to a cabin.

It's next to some lake and we are going on a boat or some shit. And I thought that this trip was stupid I was wrong. We are all going in one van. I begged my dad to go with the car. That I'll drive but I don't want to go somewhere with kids in the car for 4 hours.

'Aren't you supposed to be in school?' I asked her and she rolled her eyes at me.

'Fuck school! You're going on a trip with a hot doc and I am stuck in this town with my parents alone for a whole 3 days Livy!' she whines and I smirked at her.

'You are overreacting. It's just 3 day. You'll be fine' I said and closed the suitcase and zipped it.

'No, I'm not! By the way you forgot to pack your vibrator or you don't need it and the hot doc will fuck you?' she asked and frowned her eyebrows and pouted her lips. I hit her in the shoulder and smiled.

'We haven't slept together, yet' I said.

'Yet, huh? So you're planning to sleep with him or is there something more going on?' she asked me and I shook my head.

'No. Just sex. And I'll get it. I always have what I want,' I said and smirked. It's not like I am sleeping with a man and then write their names with a ranking of how good they were in bed and put it on some shelf like a trophy. Sex is a tool that brings me a pleasure and man are helping me get it.

'Livy, we have to go' mom popped out in my room and smiled at us.

'They are already here?' I asked and frowned. They were supposed to come in 30 minutes.

'Can I come with you, Mrs. Phoenix?' Lara asked her and I rolled my eyes at her. My mom smiled. She would take Lara everywhere. Lara is my mum's sweetheart.

'Maybe next time? When they are not going to go? Only us, okay?' she said.

'All right then' Lara said and stood up.

'You, have a good time, and fuck him already' she whispered the last part and hugged me tightly. I then took my suitcase and went to the van.

'Livyy' a little girl, Maddy, shouted at me and hugged me tightly around my waist. I was surprised but picked her up and hugged her. Her hair smelled fresh, like cotton candy.

'How are 10 people going to fit in a van?' Kat whispered in my ear.

'Easily. It's a van for 12 people' my dad said from behind us. We turned around and faced him.

'Aren't you going to be hot in that, Livy?' he asked me and looked at me up and down. I was wearing nude sweatpants, sneakers and a graphic black t-shirt with Madonna on it.

'What is wrong with my outfit?' I asked and looked at myself.

'Nothing is wrong, Livy. You dad is just being a jerk like always' my mom said and we all laughed. I heard someone close the trunk and turned around. It was Alexander. I noticed that my suitcase wasn't next to me. He had to pack it while we were talking.

'Phoenix's are you ready to go?' Charles asked us.

'Yes, we are!' my dad shouted and walked to the car. I rolled my eyes.

'At this point I want to get drunk' I whispered so no one could hear me.

'Me too' my mom said, walking around me. I smirked. She told me that she doesn't like Elizabeth a lot. It's not because she is a house wife but because she chose to be one. My mom also told me that she is really smart, she is just pretending in front of Charles that she is stupid to boost his ego. Stupid woman. When I am smarter than men, I'll let him know.