Chapter 7

"you told that joke twice"

_______________________________________

mature scene

He took me to the room in the bar. He supposedly knows the owner. But who cares when you can have sex you really don't care if thet person lies. Until he is going to kidnap me.

He quickly kicks open the door. I took a look at him. He was a little bit older but he was hot as fuck. he threw me on the bed and I bounced back a little. He locked the door before heading back over towards me. We both started to undress. I sat up on my knees, I kept eye contact as I slowly removed my bra. His eyes were filled with hunger.

I tossed my bra to the side and hooked my fingers to the side of my panties. I stopped, I wanted to see how much he craves me.

He took off his boxers whitch was the last piece of clothing he had on himself. He was big and horny, that's all I have to say to that. I laid back on my back with my legs wide open in front of him.

'Help me with them' I whispered while biting my lip. He hovered over me and wrapped one hand around my neck. I smiled. He suddenly reached down and ripped my panties in half. He thrusted a two fingers inside of me and my eyes rolled to the back of my head. He pulled them out just to thrust them back inside of me, my toes curled in satisfaction. My breathing was heavier. He pulled his two fingers out, bringing them to his lips. He sucked on them while keeping eye contact with me.

'Delicious' he mumbled.

'Stop fucking teasing me and fuck me already' I said.

'Do you think you can handle me, sweetheart?' he smirked at me.

'I don't think I can handle you' I said and smirked.

'I know it' I finished and he smirked at me.

'All right then' he said. His hand traveled to my neck, tightening around it. I lifted my head a little with a smirk. He suddenly thrusted fully inside of me, this time my eyes almost fell from my head. I could feel him deep inside of me.

'I don't think I can handle you, I know it' he mocked my words.

He thrust in and out non stop, I was basically screaming. It felt good, real good. He wasn't a boy but a man. He leaned down and kissed me.

After a few more thrusts I flipped us over so I was on top now. I arched my back as I deepened the kiss. Both of his hands around my neck, he thrusted his up.

'Ride me, sweetheart' he said before biting my bottom lip and kissing me.

I started to move my hips back and forth, he sat up with me still on top of him. I started to bounce up and down, he kept thrusting up making me feel filled. My head fell back, my body was on fire. I screamed once he hit my g-spot, my whole body shook with satisfaction, My breathing was heavy. My forehead was placed against his big shoulder, his hand was behind my neck.

'I told you, you won't be able to walk,' he smirked at me. I let out a little laugh.

'I won't be able to move' I said and he placed me on the bed.

'You need to rest, sweetheart' he said and kissed my forehead. My eyes were closing but I saw him picking up his things from the floor. He was leaving.

I slowly started to fall asleep.

'So how bad was this one?' Lara asked me in the morning. We were all drinking coffee and talking. When I woke up I took my things and left the club. Some man gave me a disgusted look but I smiled at them and walked away. I actually don't care who that man from yesterday was and I don't need to know that. One night stand. That's all.

'Actually, he was good. Like really good' I said and Lara almost choked on the coffee we were drinking. I smiled.

'Oh God, I want to know everything,' she squealed.

'Me too!' Kat said with her mouth full of eggs and bacon.

'He was older. Not too old, but older. Around 30 I guess?' I shrugged my shoulders.

'And?' Lara asked with her eyebrows raised up to her hair. I laughed at her.

'And what?' I asked and took a sip of my coffee. I know exactly what she wants to know.

'Was he big? Was he good?!' she screamed-asked me.

'Yes and amazing' I said and had a flashback from yesterday.

'Such a pity I haven't had the time to suck that dick off' I thought to myself. Kat and Lara both gasped.

'Did I just say that out loud?' I asked and shut my eyes tight.

'Unfortunately you did' Lara laughed at me.

'Fuck' I cursed.

'So you didn't suck his dick?' Lara asked.

'Unfortunately, no' I sighed.

'It's disgusting' Kat said.

'No it's not! I kind of like doing it but only to guys who eat me out' Lara said and I laughed a little at her.

'You're right, but only if he does something for you' said and nodded my head.

'I don't like doing it. How do I avoid it?' she asked.

'You have a boyfriend. Did you ever do it to him?' I asked her and she shook her head.

'In the first opportunity you are going to suck his dick. And you are going to do it badly. After that, he'll never ask you to do it,' I said and sat back in my chair.

'How do I do it badly?' she asked.

'I don't know, bite it?' Kat said and we all laughed at her.

'That's actually not a bad idea,' I said, nodding my head and looking at her.

'Or don't suck it. Just move in and out and don't put your lips on it' I said and Lara nodded.

'That's a good one too' she said.

'Livy how is everything going on with you and the hot doc by the way' Kat asked me. I rolled my eyes. They both looked at me.

'Nowhere at this point' I sighed.

'Why?' Lara asked.

'I don't know! He is well I don't know. Maybe I am not his type, maybe I am but he is not into younger women. Or maybe he is asexual. Or he has a secret wife and kids' I said and we laughed.

'All I want is one fucking night. I'll leave after or stay if he asks me to,' I said. Is it too much to ask for? One fucking sex and then I am only going to see him once a year for a 20 fucking minutes.

'Next time I'll see him I am going to ask him to sleep with me' I said and they both looked at me like I was crazy.

'You can't do that!' Lara screamed.

'Why?' I asked and frowned.

'He is man. Can't he do at least one thing in this fucked up world?' she said.

'We live in the 21st century, babe. I can make the first move. It's not like we are going to be together for the rest of our lives. Only for a night' I said.

'Yeah but still. Next time you are going to see him it's going to be in a month. What are you going to do until then?' she asked.

'Track him on social media?' I said.

'He doesn't have any. I already checked' Kat said and me and Lara looked at her in disbelief.

'What? I wanted to see his abs picks or some shit' she said and I shook my head.

'I'll find him somehow'