Chapter 9

"stop being so afraid to be confident"

_______________________________________

Few weeks went by and I was destroyed like never before. No man ever rejected me. Like never in my fucking life. Maybe it's me, maybe it's him.

'Yeah, it's probably him' I whispered to myself. I am currently sitting in the kitchen looking at a wall. Suddenly dad and mom bursted in.

'We are going to have dinner in an hour, go get ready!' he said.

'Why? Where? And with Who?' I fastly said and sat up straight.

'With Torricelli's in their friend's restaurant' mom said. I froze.

'Is everyone coming?' I asked.

'Yes! Isn't that amazing. I can't wait to see them,' she said with a smile.

'Is Alexander going to be there?' I asked. She nodded her head.

'Yes, he is. You may talk to him about your next appointment' she said. I nodded my head and ran to my room.

I laid down on my bed and screamed into the pillow. I don't want to go. Can we just be strangers again? Like on the first appointment. Just the doctor and his patient.

'Everything fine here?' Kat walked into my room and sat down next to me. I sat down and made a sad face.

'I don't want to go, Kat' I said. I didn't tell no one that we kissed. I just feel like there is nothing going to happen between us so I didn't bring it up and they didn't ask me.

'Why? Nothing happened between you two. Or are you not telling me something?' she asked me and raised her eyebrows at me. I sighed.

'Tell me everything,' she said excitedly.

'We kissed,' I said and bowed my head.

'Just kissed?' she asked and I nodded my head and looked at her. She was laughing at me.

'Why are you laughing?' I asked her.

'Why just kissed?' she asked and calmed herself a little bit.

'He rejected me' I said and Kat started laughing even more.

'It's not funny,' I said and threw a pillow on her. She caught it before it hit her face.

'Yeah you are right it's not. So stand the fuck up and get yourself ready. Show that motherfucker what he lost' she said and stood up. Then she took my hand and pulled me up so I stood up.

'Let's make this boy regret that he rejected you' she said and already pulled me to the bathroom.

After 45 minutes we were only done with my make up. So we have 15 minutes to choose what I'll wear. Kat did glam makeup on me. I look like a disco ball.

'What will you wear?' she asked herself as she was going through my closet.

'This!' she shouted and pulled a tight lace black dress with straps. It will look good on my makeup and disco ball purse but I don't know. I frowned.

'Isn't it too much?' I said.

'There is something too much for you?' she asked and threw the dress on me. I caught them and stood up. Then I looked at her. I noticed she is not ready at all.

'What are you going to wear?' I asked her.

'I am not going' she said and I looked at her with raised eyebrows.

'Why? I am not going alone,' I said.

'I have a date and you won't be alone. Mum and dad are coming and you'll have Mr. Doctor there' she said with a devilish smirk.

'You can't do this to me!' I squealed and she started walking towards the door.

'I am. Have fun!' she shouted and left the room.

'Amazing' I said to myself and changed my clothes. Then I looked at myself in the mirror, fixed my straightened hair a little and put on a black heels. I went down and mom and dad were already waiting on me.

'Finally' dad said and opened the front door. We went behind him. I shouted last goodbye at Katherine and went to the car. The ride was silent, only a slow music from the radio was playing.

'How long do we have to be here?' I asked when we stepped outside of the car.

'I don't know. Two or three hours' mom said and I nodded my head. This is going to be a long three hours. We went inside of the fanciest restaurant in Seattle; The Dolar Shop. All right I must admit it's not the most expensive but for me it's too expensive.

We came inside and then down the stairs. Everything was made from gold here. On my left I had a bar and cash register and on my left were tables. I looked around the restaurant but didn't see them anywhere. Suddenly a woman came to us.

'Good evening. Do you have a reservation here?' she asked us. She was a small brunette with a thin voice.

'Hello. We came here with our friends but they are already here. And they have the reservation,' my mom said politely.

'Sure, what's their name?' she asked and looked into her tablet.

'Torricelli. Charles Torricelli' my mom said. The woman nodded her head and went through her tablet. Suddenly she looked at us.

'Are you Phoenix's?' she asked mom. She nodded her head.

'In deed we are' she said and the woman laughed.

'Come with me' she said and went around us. We went through another stairs that led up. I didn't even notice them. We went up and everything, again, was made from gold. There wasn't a bar but a kitchen and a man, probably the chef, was cooking something and people in front of him were watching him with astonishment.

We went through the whole restaurant to the end where they all were sitting. They all stood up and started greeting each other and hugging. I got nervous.

'Livy, haven't seen you in so long' Elizabeth said and hugged me. Like 5 weeks or something, calm down Mrs. I-am-so-happy-to-see-you-after-so-long. I pulled away and was attacked by Maddy. She only hugged me around my thighs because with heels I am a few inches taller. I smiled down at her.

'How have you been babygirl?' I asked her.

'Spectacular. I have a new doll,' she said and showed me a pink Barbie.

'She is pretty' I said and she pulled away from me.

'Like you' she said and sat behind the table.

'Olivia! Hello' Charles said and we both smiled at each other. He hugged me and I hugged him back. He pulled away and smiled at me. Suddenly Alexander came closer to me. My body tensed.

'Hi' he said and put his hands behind his back and inserted his fingers together. He was wearing black suit and white shirt, the first two buttons were unbuttoned and I could see tattoos under his shirt and also on his neck and collar bone. I tilted my head to the side as I was checking him.

I quickly moved my head to the original position and Alexander smirked at me and looked at his shoes and then back to the adults. I looked at them and my mom was looking at me.

'Won't you two hug?' my mom asked.

'Sure'

'No' we both said monotenely. I looked at him and then back at my mom.

'Why, Livy?' mom asked me and everyone was staring at me.

'I won't hug someone who saw my vagina a few times' I said and my mom gasped for air, so did Elizabeth and dad with Charles were quietly laughing at us.

'Oh come on' my mom said and they all went to the table. I was about to go there too but Alexander pulled me to a hug and came closer to my ear with his mouth. I shivered and he smirked.

'For someone who won't hug a person that only checks your pussy, you react to me the way you shouldn't, huh?' he said and pulled away. He then cleared his throat and went to sit down. I followed him.

This is going to be a long dinner.