Chapter30:Dreams

-Guess Who That Child Is-

~Third Person POV~
Y/N and the kids were just sitting on the bleachers while waiting for Kenma and Keiji. Nekoma has finally arrived and Kuroo made his way to Y/N.

He sat down beside her and looked at her straight in the eyes "Why didn't you tell me?" He asked "I still haven't received the family ring at that time...." Y/N mumbled "This doesn't make sense. Your dating Kenma, How are you the Heiress!?" He whispered "Unless That scheming snake gave you that child!" He said while pointing at the baby in her arms that was asleep "What!? No!" She whisper-yelled "Then what is it!? I know Kenma has connections but how are you superior than the Sachiko's if your not a part of the Suguru Family!?" He said and he suddenly received a smack on the back of the head.

Kenma and Keiji have returned and Kenma caught Kuroo speaking to Y/N so he just walked up to him and smacked his head "Kenma!" Keiji and Y/N scolded and he just shrugged "Akaashi? Do you know about this?" Kuroo asked "Of course I know. She's the family's most precious person." Keiji said "How!?" He asked, his mind aching from the confusion "Ever heard of the lost Suguru Heiress?" Kenma asked while walking past him as he sat beside Haru while playing on his console.

"Yeah, she was taken almost 11 years ago, what does that have to do with this?" Kuroo asked "Dumb. Dumb As Hell." Y/N mumbled "She was found last year." Keiji said "Wait... Really!? Where is she?" Kuroo asked "Bitch. Are you blind?" Y/N said while she covered Haru's ears to prevent him from hearing such language at a young age "Ha? What? Wait! Your-!" Kuroo's screaming session was cut short when Keiji slapped his hand over his mouth so he won't announce it to the whole world "So that's why you kept dreaming about them..." Kuroo said while sitting down.

"Dreaming? About who?" Kenma asked "During one of our first sleepovers, Y/N woke up and fell off the bed, she said that she's been having the same dream for years..." Kuroo explained "A dream I always had, It was always me and a group of kids, they loved me but in that dream when I fell off the bed.... it was complete... To the part that I was taken..." Y/N explained as she tugged on the sleeves of her cardigan, feeling self conscious about her scarred wrists, if you haven't noticed, Y/N mostly wears long sleeves or gloves most of the time to cover up her wrists that still had chain marks, the same for some other parts of her body, most of them already faded but she still feels scared and cautious about them.

"So that explains why you said you felt a connection..." Keiji said as he patted Y/N's head "You never told me that...." Kenma said and Y/N giggled "Do you really think I stay up so late and the only reason I have is I can't sleep so I could drag you out of your room for late night adventures for the last 2 years?" Y/N said as she stared at the ground, tears prickling her eyes.

Kenma saw this since he had a clear view of her face without her hair covering her face, he quickly paused his game and rushed infront of her "Heh... I'm sorry... I don't really know why I got so emotional over such a little thing..." Y/N mumbled and Kenma cupped her face while Keiji swept away Y/N's hair "It's not a little thing Y/N.... it might seem like that but to you it means a lot..." Keiji said as he tucked Y/N's hair behind her air and Kenma wiped away her tears, Lev comes running to them holding a bottle of water.

"Why is Y/N crying?" He asked a little panicky "Dreams... She had dreams of us when she was separated from us..." Keiji explained and Lev slowly knelt beside her and gave her a water bottle that he uncapped "Our Princess needs to stay hydrated!" He said and Y/N gave him a smile before drinking some water.

They were soon called in for line ups and Y/N was getting kinda worried for Tobio since he was no where to be seen. The game was about to start and look who just bursted through the gym doors. Kageyama and his tangerine teammate.

She watched the match and help Nekoma with their water bottles while she looked after the two kids on the nearby bleachers. They were all cleaning up and some of them were already changed into fresh clothes. Y/N was helping the Karasuno Tangerine boy pick up Volleyballs while the two kids were with Keiji and Kenma on the other side of the gym.

"Hi! I'm Hinata Shoyo!" The boy said while extending out his hand while flashing her the brightest smile, She couldn't help but feel slightly envious of how happy this boy could be, she shook his hand, Hinata looked as if he was about to faint, Y/N gave him a small smile "Nice to meet you Hinata, I'm Y/N..." She said "Lastname?" He asked as Y/N let go of his hand "I'd rather not say, just call me Y/N..." She said as she picked up a ball "Ok Y/N-San!" He said while picking up a ball.

"Hey Hinata!" Y/N called out and Hinata looked over to her "Spike it!" She said as she set the ball to him, Y/N swore that he saw his eyes sparkle as he jumped up and spiked it into the cart "Yeah!" He cheered, Y/N walked over with the last ball and placed it in the cart "Nice Spike!" Y/N said as she high fived Hinata by the cart "Y/N-San, Do you play Volleyball?" He asked excitedly and Y/N nodded "Nekoma Girls.... Official Setter...." She said while pushing the cart to the storage room, she walked out the storage room with the little ball of sunshine "Nekoma Girls!? You guys won Nationals Last Year! That was you!?" He giddily asked and Y/N just scratched the back of her neck while chuckling.

"That's so cool!" Hinata cheered as they walked together. On the other side of the gym, 5 boys stared in jealousy that Y/N's attention wasn't on them.

"Oya? Chibi-Chan hasn't noticed you guys ever since Shorty-Chan started talking to her~" Kuroo teased the five boys, Kenma and Haru shoved the consoles in their bags, Yuri was sitting besides the bags watching on Y/N's phone "Shut Up Kuroo!" The five boys chorused, everyone's attention was on them, everyone except Hinata's and Y/N's.

"She helped him. Talked to him. Set for him. That's it!" Tobio muttered and walked off "Wait! Tobio! What are you gonna do?" Keiji called out "I'm taking back what's ours." He said and continued to walk away.

Y/N and Hinata were talking but then Tobio appeared behind Y/N and wrapped his arms around her, Everyone in the gym froze and it was deadly silent. Y/N let out a sigh and patted Tobio's head while leaning on him but then he started walking away, bringing Y/N with him "W-Wait! Tobio-Hey! Lemme talk to Hinata-!" She said as she struggled out of his arms only to fail and get carried to where the boys were.

"Why on earth did you drag me here? I was talking to my new friend!" Y/N whined and Haru just hugged her "I. WANT. ATTENTION." He demanded "Oi! It's not just you!" Lev whined "Oh cmon! You boys were jealous weren't you?" She teased and they all looked away and gave small nods.

Y/N checked the time and it was 6:37PM, She sighed "Gomen, I have to go home now, I'll check in tomorrow! Don't do anything stupid." She said as she bent down and grabbed her bag, put Yuri in her arms and Haru held onto her Cardigan, She was about to leave but was held back with four hands tugging on the back of her cardigan, She turned around to see her cousins and boyfriend acting cutely.

Their gazes somewhere else, hues of pink on their cheeks, lips curled up and they looked like children that didn't want their mother to leave for work.

She giggled and turned around, using her free hand she gave them quick head pats, side hugs and kisses on their foreheads and cheeks and one on Kenma's lips "Bye!" She said to the boys, Hinata looked over to her and she waved at him and left the gym.

She drove home and got the children and herself ready for the night, feeding them their food and cleaning up before putting them to sleep, The maids set up a crib in Y/N and Kenma's room earlier so Yuri slept in there while Haru slept beside Y/N.

At least now, Y/N's dreams were more peaceful than before. She messaged her while extended family and of course, the Kozume's were part of it, she wished them all good nights and sweet dreams with safe travels and reminders not to do anything dangerous or stupid.

Word Count:1580