Chapter 2

Harry James Potter had enough.

He already went through so much pain and suffering, an experience people shouldn't feel until they are became an adult.

He had lost his parents and his best friends all because of a war between him and the dark lord Voldemort.

He had lost Neville, one of his best friend and godbrother just because he destroyed Voldemort's last horcrux, his snake, Nagini.

He lost Ron, Hermione, and Ginny because of stray curses from Bellatrix Lestrange when they were fighting her.

Because all of that, three years after the war againts the dark lord come to end he decided to commit suicide by going through the Veil of Death at Departement of Mystery.

It was use to be used as a mass execution method but the Ministry stopped using it when they discovered Azkaban and its dementors at the start of the 17th Century.

Harry jumped through the Veil that separated the living from the dead.

<-<-<●∀●>->->

Harry awoke slowly. He felt comfortable, his body didn't feel sore. It had been years since he felt that good. If this was death then he rather liked it, it was far better than the last three years of his life at least.

Cautiously he opened his eyes. From what he could see he was lying on a couch in some sort of study. Harry almost pinched himself to see if he was truly awake. He had been certain that he had died. He never thought that the afterlife would be a study. He had to admit that he was a bit disappointed. However before he could get lost in his thoughts about his apparently boring afterlife a calm, gentle voice, that came from behind him, was heard.

"I see that you are awake, young Harry."

Harry was up in the blink of an eye, in a combat position even before his brain could process what he did. Years upon years of war left habits that were hard to break, apparently not even dying broke them.

Behind him was four other person he didin't recognize, one is a beautiful young woman with average height in early twenty with beautiful long silver hair and a crystal pale blue eyes wearing a lily hairpin and a white mermaid long sleeve dress, right next to her floating in the air is a boy who look around ten year old with golden blonde hair and heterochromia eyes with crystal green for his right eye and a yellow almost gold for left eye wearing a yellow hawai t shirt with beige short and have a yellow headset tangling around his neck with a green snickers, at her left a man with average height who he suspect to be the silver woman twin but with a short midnight black hair and black eyes that look like gem wearing a japanese demon mask that not covering his face with a black cloak while holding a giant schyte, lastly a man who change his age apereance every couple minute and look much like the boy but with a black hair when he was at young age and have ruby red eyes and wearing a purple cloak while holding a staf with something that look like a stopwatch on top of it.

Seeing Harry's wand pointed at them the boy raised his hands in a universal sign of peace.

"You do not have to worry young Harry, I mean you no harm. We just have a few things to clear up, a few choices to make and then you are free to go." the man in black cloak carefully speak.

Harry, even though a part of him was screaming at him not to do it, lowered his wand. He just couldn't help it, there was something about the man that was so familiar to him, it made him feel at ease, while in others he saw no signs of wanting to hurt him.

That was when he noticed his hands, they looked younger than he remembered.

"Where am I?" he asked, after taking a deep breath, trying not to panic "I was sure that I had died."