55. waking up

(Joe's pov)

I followed the doctor into the room Taylor was in. I was nervous and praying she would be okay. I really didn't want to lose her. I couldn't lose her, she is too important to me and everyone else.

I walked into the room and saw her laying down on a hospital bed wrapped in some blankets and some oxygen cap on her face. There were lots of monitors beeping and the room was hot. She looked pale, more than usual. Slowly her skin tone was going back to it's natural color.

I walked close to her and sat down in a chair next to her bed. Her lips weren't rosy as they usually were, they were the color of my skin tone at most. I felt bad for her.

I wasn't sure if she could hear me but I just started telling some stories because if she could hear me, I didn't want her to be bored.

I stayed up the rest of the night and stayed by her side, every now and then a nurse walked in to check on her. After a few hours she got her skin tone back and the blankets were removed, they still kept the room temperature high to make sure she wouldn't be cold.

I had texted Andrea and told her about the situation, she would be coming in the early morning so I could get a few hours of sleep.

I texted Harry too but he didn't see the message, or care to open. I felt like he had the right to know where she was, he was the one who reached out to me after all.

I sat next to her for another few hours. Around 9am Andrea walked inside, I softly smiled at her before giving her a hug.

"Thank you, for finding her and staying with her. I appreciate that, a lot." Andrea said before turning to Taylor. "Oh my baby" She said as she grabbed Taylor's hand. "You will be okay, I will make sure of that."

I smiled as I watched the interact, the love they had for each other was so beautiful. They had the healthiest mother-daughter relationship I had ever seen.

"I will leave you with her so you have some privacy" I said as I nodded and softly placed my hand on Taylor's cheek for a second before leaving the room, leaving Andrea alone with Taylor.

I walked into the waiting room as I checked my phone. Harry had finally replied to my text.

Harry:

Ok.

I sighed before putting my phone away. If he didn't care enough to come then I wasn't going to try and convince him to come either. I don't know what happened between them but not caring about this was a jerk move, no matter what.

——————————————————

~24 hours later~
(Taylor's pov)

I slowly opened my eyes but it hurted, it was very bright. As I opened my eyes I heared voices, I wasn't sure what they were saying.

I closed my eyes again before opening them this time it didn't hurt. As I opened my eyes I looked into my mother's face with Joe right next to her. "Taylor, you're awake!" they said.

I slightly groaned, my throat felt dry. "W-where am I?" I mumbled as I sat up a bit more. "You are in the hospital" my mom said. "W-why?"

"You were outside in the cold and hit your head" Joe said as he grabbed my hand and softly squeezed it. "Thank god Joe went looking for you and found you, who knows what could have happened? Maybe a fox would have found you and ate you?"

I giggled and shook my head, "mom stop it" I laughed, she was being worstcase scenario Andrea again.
"Okay okay, sorry. I'm just glad you are okay. The doctor said after you wake up he will do a check once again and then you can go home" she softly smiled at me.

"Oh, that's good" I said with a faint smile. I looked around, realizing nobody else was here. "Where is Harry?" I said quietly.

"Oh emh, we reached out to him but he ehh... he was busy" my mom said with an apologetic smile. I nodded, "oh, okay" I know he said we were over but he could have at least came to check on me? I'm still the mother of his daughter.

The doctor came in not long after and did a check up. Everything was perfect, I just had to keep the wound on my head clean to make sure it won't get infected.

I changed into some clothes Joe had brought from his house, a simple sweater and some black jeans. I was now in the waiting room, saying goodbye to my mother.

"Drive safe mom, promise?" She nodded and laughed, "I promise baby, don't worry. You get home safe and make sure you stay warm. Clean the wound and let me know if you need anything, I will come over right away"

"Okay mom, now go you are running late, Austin is waiting" I smiled and gave her a last hug before she left and went home again.

"Should I drop you off at your place? I'm sure Harry is home and he will take care of you" He said with a smile. "I emh, I can't go there" I whispered. He looked at me with a worried look in his eyes, "why not teds? What happened?"

I sighed, "we broke up. For good this time" He shook his head, "I'm sure you two will be okay teds" He said in a comforting manner. "No it's over now, forever this time. Can I please stay at your house, at least until I get settled somewhere else?"

He nodded, "Of course, come on teds" He smiled at me and protectively wrapped an arm around me before we stepped outside where it was filled with tons of paparazzi.

A/N

Okay a short update but at least u know Tay is okay now. I might update again later today but I'm not sure. ALSO, fearless (Taylor's version) is literally SOOO amazing and the best bday gift ever, happy bday to me btw. Okay that's all, love u guyssss !! ps. I didn't proof read so ignore any mistakes