playing the orpheum

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

stasie was sat in her and julie's assigned dressing room. the girl had put on her red, flowy dress and softly curled her brown hair.

after applying lip gloss to her lips, she perched on the small couch, reading a magazine while julie sat at the mirror, perfecting her lipgloss.

"hey, julie, anastasia." the man hired to help them, rob, said from behind the door, "i've got your roadie."

"come in." julie called out.

the door opened and rob stood there, beside him was flynn in a leopard jacket.

"flynn!" stasie sprang up and ran into her arms.

"hi, babe." flynn grinned, "how you feeling?"

"much better."

"holograms are good to go, boss." flynn said as rob followed behind her.

"best roadie ever." julie and stasie said with a grateful look.

"i'll be back in a few minutes to walk you to the stage." the blond man told them.

"thanks, rob." julie smiled at him.

as rob left the room, flynn held up her laminated card, "you see this backstage pass? i had sushi with brandon urie!"

"so lucky." stasie fell back into the seat.

"good for you." julie nodded, "i threw up in the car on the way over here."

"and i had to witness it." stasie raised her hand.

"and you two still look amazing." flynn complimented them.

the two girls chuckled at her words.

"i made friends with the tech crew." flynn continued, "you're gonna love what we have planned." she began looking around, "the guys are here, right?"

"nope." stasie shook her head.

"i haven't seen them." julie sighed.

"wait. you don't think they changed their mind and took caleb's offer, do you?" flynn suggested.

stasie shook her head, "they would never."

"she's right, that's the last thing that they wanted." julie added.

flynn sighed and stood behind julie, "you're gonna kill it... we should get some snacks."

the two girls stood up and made their way over to the couch stasie was sat on. they say on either side of her and flynn placed a bowl of cheese balls on her lap.

"my favourite."

─── ∙ ~εïз~ ∙ ───

the trio sat together, flicking through magazines and eating the snacks - just trying to waste some time before the performance began.