mina; blind date

=====✰𖧷★=====

Y/n's POV

"So.... are you ready, dongsaeng?" My brother Jimin asked me.

"Where are we really going, oppa?" I asked with a visible irritating on my voice.

So this is what happening now if you may ask.

My Brother Jimin just suddenly barge into my room and tell me to prepare myself because we're going somewhere.

I was ofcourse confuse on why it's so sudden and he said that he want me to meet someone. So in short like my brother's height..... He set me into a date.

"Oppa, you know i'm not into this right? and you also know that i wouldn't meet someone unless it's not her." I whines while stomping my feet.

"I know... i know, but this girl is finding you since we left the country two years ago." Jimin oppa said as i furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

Who would it be?

We left the country and we went abroad after my operation here. No i'm not sick or i'm not dying because i got operate.

I donate my eyes on someone special to me and i didn't regret doing that, I just want her to be happy and i don't want her to think that she's useless just because she got blind. That girl is so precious to me, i wondered what is she doing now and i also wondered if she's doing great.

"HOI! Earth to Y/n!" I snapped out on my thoughts when i heard oppa shouted.

I was already done preparing and oppa guided me as we went out the house. He let me went in the car and after that he started to drive.

"Hey Chim, if this idea was to make fun of me again.... i will surely beat the hell out of your ass. Don't underestimate me brother.... i can do that even though i'm blind." I said confidently as he chuckle.

"No, this is not an idea to make fun of you sister. This is serious and i hope you will be happy about my surprise." He said as i just nod.

"This better be good." I said as he hum.

After a minute i can feel the car is getting slow and i think we're finally here.

"We're here." Jimin oppa said and he help me get out the car.

I get my shades on my bag and wear it, i also got my stick to help me on my direction.

"What place are we going, oppa?" I asked him since he didn't tell me what place are we going.

"To a restaurant, sister." He answered as i respond an 'okay'.

Once we got in the restaurant already, the smell of luxurious foods welcome our nostrils.