Part 13

Two days later, the four hybrids were in the playroom and talking

Two days later, the four hybrids were in the playroom and talking. "So... Why didn't you tell May about this?". Caesar asked. "I don't know". Jin rubs his head. "I mean... They didn't try to hurt him or treated him like a caged animal". Jin says and pets Jimin's head cause he was sleeping on his lap. "Do you have a name cause I have some friends out there that likes fighting". Caesar beams.

"I only know one and I like him cause he's just like me". Jin giggles. "Abusive to children?". Caesar says and Jin growls at him. "Ok, ok, calm down Doe". Caesar says. "I'm going to kill you". Jin said. "That's cute". Caesar laughed. "Anyway, what about you?". Jin says. "What about me?". Caesar asked. "What did you do?". Jin asked. "Walked around half naked, nothing big... But my chest". Caesar chuckled.

"Was that supposed to be funny?". Jin asked. "No, I'm being serious". Caesar says. "And because I'm such a thirst trap, I think I met my partner". Caesar rubs his chin. "O-oh". Jin plays with Jimin's hair. "What was his name again". Caesar scratches his head. "Ah yes... Hoseok". Caesar bit his lip. "Hoseok?". Jin says stunned. "He's mine Jin, back off". Caesar glares.

"I don't give a fuck about all that". Jin scoffs. "He was in the relax room with other men that was staring at my child". Jin said. "What?". Caesar growled. "Hoseok was good to me... It's the others that I don't trust". Jin said. "Especially...  That man". Jin hissed. "Who?". Caesar asks. "I didn't care about his name... He just knew that Jimin had a phobia to humans". Jin said.

"How?". Caesar's eyes widened. "I have no idea". Jin noticed Jimin moving on his lap and smiles. Jin kissed Jimin's head and saw the lamb smile. "The crazy part is that... It looked like Jimin trusted him a little". Jin grinds his teeth. "Really?". Caesar looks at the sleeping lamb. "Weird...". "I DIDN'T DO IT!". Jin and Caesar turns their heads at Taehyung's voice. "We know you took it Tae, now give it back". A hybrid said.

"Aw hell nah". Jin says. "I got it Jin". Caesar gets up, cracks his neck and walks up to the groups of hybrids cornering Taehyung. "Hey guys". Caesar says demonically. "What's up guys?". Caesar smiled. "Caesar!". Taehyung jumps on him. "They're ganging up on me for no reason!". Taehyung hugs Caesar. "Is that so?". Caesar hissed. "You all know that if Tae wanted to take something, then he will take it in front of your face".

"Exactly! Cause I'm not a bitch!". Taehyung sticks out his tongue. "Now apologize to him". Caesar said. "And it was a order". Caesar smirks. "Sorry Tae". The hybrids said. "Good... Now leave". Caesar hissed and the hybrids scattered away. "Yay! Thanks dad!". Taehyung beams. "What?". Caesar looks at Taehyung confused as hell. "He had one damn job". Jin groans. "But that was still cute". Jin giggles.

"Still yelling at those fucking hybrids though". Jin laughs coldly. "Tae took it". Jimin says and Jin jumps. "You're awake... Wait what?". Jin said. "Tae took the tablet but he broke it and threw it away". Jimin said. "And how long have you been awake?". Jin pokes Jimin's cheek. "I've been woke the whole time". Jimin answers. "Sneaky little bean". Jin said.

"His name is Namjoon". Jimin said. "Huh?". Jin looks down at him. "The man, his name is Namjoon". Jimin said. "Namjoon?". Jin says. "And I didn't trust him... He... Was just... Relaxing to me". Jimin says. "I see". Jin said. "I understand, now up you go, I have a child to beat on". Jin said. "Please don't hurt him". Jimin begs. "Aww...". Jin smiles at Jimin.

"I have too".