Chapter 27 - Return

Previously on chapter 26

"Alright, Now that I had told everything, you guys may now leave."

"No."

"I thought you promised to leave after I tell you guys everything?"

Remi just smiled and revealed her crossed fingers to John.

"Huh, should've known."

"John, come back with us"

______________________________________

3rd Person POV

Everyone remained silent after Remi's proposal, including John. Of course, it was only a matter of time until one of them breaks that silence. Specifically John.

"I'll just give you the same answer that you gave me, No."

"John, please consider this. Come back with us. I'm sure that we coul-"

"Do you know what happened when I was still back at Wellston? I'm sure that I don't need to tell you guys what I have done there."

John was right on that one. The Royals remembered all the things that John did. They can't deny that.

"Please guys, just leave."

"No, we're not leaving until you come with us."

John was really trying not to release his anger, but it was getting harder for him.

"I'll say this one last time, Get out."

"And I'll keep saying this again, No."

At this point, John finally snapped.

"I SAID GET OUT!" John shouted in anger.

Everyone was shocked by John's sudden outburst.

As John realizes what he done, his anger suddenly turned to fear.

"I-I'm sorry, I-I didn't m-mean..." John says, having a hard time to get the words to come out of his mouth.

"John..." Remi says as she walks closer to John. After she was close to John, she reached out and placed a hand on John's shoulder.

As she does so, John's breathing hitched and he immediately moved away Remi.

"No! Stay back!"

John stepped away from the royals, hand raised up towards them, and trembling.

"P-Please, stay away!" John says, in a demanding but weak tone.

John didn't know what to do. His mind was split into two. He was scared that he might hurt them.

"J-just go and leave me alone."

"John..."

"Please, I don't want to hurt you."

"John!"

"I'm just a monster."

"JOHN!!!"

John kept on rumbling, until he was then brought back to reality.

"John, look at me." Remi says, now close to John and grabbed ahold of him.

"Have you hurt a single one of us? No! You haven't."

"B-but, I could've have. Especially when I shouted at you guys awhile ago."

"Did you do it though?"

"..."

"Why do you keep calling yourself a monster?"

"Because I am."