|09|

A day have been passed since their sweet confession with Deckard have been. Luca admit the butterflies in her stomach is still flickering like crazy when a sudden flashbacks hits and her uterus is pulsing when he calls her his kitten.

Now she's busy talking and chatting with Mezza who's eyes are still dreamy while hearing those and start singin La vie en rose by Edith Piaf that made her annoyed and shy at the same time.

Gosh French people.

"You see Luca, we french actually into French ending like the Titanic and Notebook but fuck! That Deckard room scene was Crazy! Even my mom would chuckles when she hears this." She said happily.

"Do not tell everyone about this! I swear to god! I'll tell your parents where you are right now." Pang bla-blackmail niya sa kaibigan niga kaya bigala siya nitong sinimangutan sa dismaya.

"Fine! But also I have something to tell you!" She said in disgust.

"What is it?"

"Remember my South French hot fiancè?"

"Yes why?"

"I saw him at Devvy's club yesterday!" napasinghap siya sa natuklasan niya dahil masyado naman atang coincidence yun diba? Sa lahat ng magagandang bansa bakit dito pa? Na nandito naman si Diane? Could it be her fiancè is tracking her?

"You think it's a coincidence?" She asked worriedly, knowing what a rich French man from an Elite clan is capable of she's sure her fiancè can do that.

"I don't know either, the first time I saw him was when I was auctioning my paintings."

"But chile anyways, mag da-date daw kayo diba?" Diane said again that made her chuckles while remembering that swiftly moves she said and comanded. Luca wonders where Deckard could take her.

"Oo..."

"Naka pili kana ba ng su-suotin?" sabi ng kaibigan niya sa maalala na tono, parang ang kaibigan pa niya ang worried sa date niya kaysa siya.

"Bakit ikaw ang nakabahan ha?"

"Gaga mo rin no? ilang years naba yung last date mo ha? manang?" dahil sa tanong na iyon biglang nanlamig ang mga binti niya sa kaba dahil anim na taon na ang naka-lipas simula noong nag da-date siya.

Hindi na niya alam kung paano ito gagawin! Masyadong ng matagal ang pagka-ranas niya sa ganitong bagay! Baka biglang bubuka amg binti niya pag dating ni Deckard.

"Bhie, tulungan mo akong mag-pili ng damit! Ikaw naman talaga ang may simple na taste! Diba best friend forever? Die together? Diba lab mo ko times x and y?"

"Eww you're so gross talaga! But fine! Helping the unprevilege had always been my mission! Baka mapahiya kapa! Hindi lang ikaw ang mahihiya sis! Buong barkada natin!"

She just present her smile with a glee and excitement on it, she wants to tell all of her friends what happened foe the past few weeks since she was here. Luca really thought it would be chaotic as hell, knowing how small minded her aunt is and how insicure her cousin was she's sure it would bring wretched her peace.

But Deckard was here, she think she was saved by grace and that grace was Deckard. He really makes her day here in the Philippines. Noong wala na ang ina niya, nawalan na siya ng gana pumunta dito sa Pinas.

Ngayon ganado pa sa gatorade ang katawan niya na bumalik sa lupa ng sinilangan niya. Iba talaga ang nagagawa ng pag-ibig dahil kahit siya iba-iba na rin ang nasa isip niya at puro iyon kabalaghan.

She knows how emblemished her mind was before her and Deckard! From thinking on what dresess she would draw or make now she's thinking that her pussy was design for Deckard only!