𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟑𝟓

we are now already on the plane, it's been about ten minutes and i still didn't fall asleep.

i was next to millie, lily was with emily, grace was with louis and logan was with sam.

i look behind my seat, and see grace sleeping on louis' shoulder, of course.

i roll my eyes and turn my attention back to the mini tv in front of me.

"you okay?"

i turn my gaze to the side and see millie looking at me with a smile on her face.

"yes, mills." i smile back and let my head fall on her shoulders while closing my eyes.

*

"please get ready to leave this plane, i repeat, please get ready to leave this plane." a middle aged woman had spoken through the speaker.

we are already here?

i took a look over the window and the plane was already down on the ground.

i get up, grabbing my tote bag, and wake up millie.

"italy!" logan screamed like a child, making people give us glances.

we all laughed and exited the plane.

*

we're heading to the hotel, by taxi, that millie booked for us, she didnt want us to see the inside of the hotel online, she wanted for it to be a surprise.

it was a two rows taxi, millie was in the passenger seat, emily was in the middle and louis was next to her by the window, i was next to her aswell and behind us was logan, sam and grace.

"were here! surprise!" millie yelled getting out of the car.

i took a look at the window, a big summer house was in front of us, there was two trees in front of the entrance and the house was made of stone.

oddly familiar.

"this is the hotel?" sam asked.

"quite of, this is our summer house for two weeks!"

"isn't this the house from the movie that we watched?" louis remarked.

oh

my

god

YES.

"oh my- MILLIE!" i run to her and hugged her so tightly.

millie had booked this house for us, the vila from call me by your name!

we get out of the taxi and take our things and head inside.

we first check the entrance.
a really big vila with green borders in the windows.