(Chapter 45) The Icy Angel And Her Idiot

Y/n P.O.V

"Wow, heaven really does have some beautiful angels" The white-haired man says as he begins to check me out.

"Oi, eyes up here lover boy" I say as I snap my fingers, obverting his gaze away from my ass.

"Sorry baby, I just can't help it. An angel as pretty as you just can't be ignored" The guy says rather suavely.

"I appreciate it but I have a girlfriend" I say while chuckling at his behaviour.

"I used to have a girlfriend. Or at least I sort of did" The guy says before he starts crying rather pathetically. "She was so perfect. I really loved her. But now I'll never see her again"

"I'm sorry to hear that" I say, trying to comfort him. "What happened if you don't mind me asking?"

"She disappeared. And then I died" He says, then clears his throat and goes back to his usual self. "But that's in the past now. After all, I have no regrets"

"I know when someone walks out on you it can feel like dying but you gotta remember that life's not over just let" I say. "Try not to let it bog you down"

"I don't plan to, now that I'm in heaven, I can do whatever I want" He shouts. "Nothing can hurt me"

"Well I won't exactly call this place heaven, but to each their own" I say. "Also yeah, you can do whatever you want. With enough determination, anything is possible, right?"

"Thanks beautiful. Well, I'm sure I'll be seeing you again. I'm gonna continue to explore heaven" The man says as he walks off. "Don't fly away on me, angel"

"Sure..." I chuckle as he walks off. "He seemed kinda familiar"

"Hey Y/n" Katelyn greets out of nowhere.

"Oh hey Katelyn" I greet back, then it clicks. "What brings you... holy shit it was Travis! I gotta go before he does something stupid"

Lucinda P.O.V

"Hello love birds" I greet as I meet Aph and Aaron who from the looks for things are on a date.

"Oh hey Lucinda" Aph greets.

"I don't mean to bother you two on your date so I'll just get straight to the point..." I start.

"We don't know where Y/n is, she went off investigating some sound she heard" Aaron say, knowing what I was about to ask.

"Thanks" I say, slightly embarrassed.

Before I can say anymore, Katelyn shows up. She doesn't pay any attention to us, just keeps frantically looking around.

"Katelyn?" Aph asks causing Katelyn to turn and be shocked at the sight of the three of us. "What are you doing here?"

"Travis" Katelyn says, red beaming from her checks yet with worry in her eyes. "He's here"

"He is? how?" Aaron asks.

"I don't know, but he thinks this is heaven. We need to find him" Katelyn says, rather frantically.

"What, you afraid he'll get hurt?" I tease.