· Night Out ·

Enjoy! xx

Make sure to follow, vote and comment if you are enjoying the story so far xx

***

9 AM

***

I tie the bow around the wrapped gift and push it to the side as Wilbur calls my name. He sounds close and I look at the door just as it bursts open. 

"Jesus, knock will ya?" I say, raising an eyebrow. 

Wilbur rolls his eyes. "We're family. I used to bathe you with mum"

I sigh. It's true. Wilbur and mum never used to knock or respect my privacy, even back home in Suffolk. 

"Some privacy would still be nice," I sigh.

"Sorry," Will says, rolling his eyes as he leans against the door. "Anyway, Jack's coming over for a drink along with Niki. What time do you want to drop Tommy's gift off?"

It was Tommy's birthday a few days ago. He turned seventeen, yet still acts ten on our discord calls these days. Phil, Wilbur, Niki, Fundy, Techno, Tubbo and a few others and I played an among us game with Tommy for his birthday. The new map came out and it was HUGE. It was pretty fun to play since everyone was busy during the day. Tommy also didn't wanna do anything but spend time with his family, so fair enough.

"In an hour?" I say, picking up the wrapped gift. "He leaves for his trip at two pm"

Tommy and his family are off to Thailand for two weeks. It sounds great and I know he's going to have a lot of fun. I also know he'll miss his PC and Twitch, but he works so hard he deserves a break.

"I'll take you in an hour then," Will says, walking over to my desk. "What did you get the child?"

I laugh and pick up the gift. I got him a minecraft wallet and a book about how to speak to women. 

***

Wilbur takes me to Tommy's place an hour and a bit later. The drive is short and Will stays in the car on the phone to his bandmates while I walk up to Tommy's house and knock.

The door opens two knocks later and it's Tommy's mum. She smiles when she sees me and her hair is shorter this time. She looks pretty as always.

"Hi there, sweetie," she smiles, stepping apart from the door. "Please, do come in. Tommy's just packing and of course he's left it till last minute!"

I laugh and nod. That sounds like Tommy.

"I'm here!" Tommy shouts, almost tumbling down the stairs as he rushes himself. 

Tommy stops in front of me, out of breath. I raise an eyebrow.

"Hey," he pants with a smile. "You're here"

I laugh and hand him his gifts. Tommy's mum walks upstairs to leave us alone and Tommy waves me over to the living room sofa. 

Tommy proceeds to open the presents while I watch carefully, trying not to nibble my fingernails. I always get nervous giving people gifts. 

"OH THAT'S SICK!" Tommy yells excitedly, taking the wallet from the wrapping paper. "Now I have somewhere to put all my money. My MANY millions"

I roll my eyes, a small smile tugging at the corners of my lips. "Yeah, yeah, of course"

Tommy unwraps the book next and his smile drops, replaced with a frown. 

"Are you trying to tell me something, Sophie Soot?"