STEVIE

S T E V I E  P O V

Knelt on the kitchen floor cleaning my mess up, I made after wasting coffee everywhere when I knocked my cup onto the floor.

Sprayed the surface and used kitchen roll to soak up the coffee as Dominic steps in stopped dead to stare at me. "Stevie, what happened?" He asks as he bends down to help. "Knocked my cup and made a mess," I answered. 

Reached over to the bin to pull towards me when it tips over, but lucky for me it's a new bag in it. Shake my head and Dominic takes my hands, forcing me to look at him, "Stevie, the last couple of days you haven't been yourself. Are you all right?" Smiled touched his cheek and nod.

We sit having breakfast after I cleaned the mess up, and Dominic sits straight, pushing his chair from the table so I could sit on his lap.

He cups my cheeks as he gazes deep into my eyes, and our lips touch with the tip of his tongue, sending a pulsating to my core.

Waking my entire body from a deep sleep with pleasure soaring through my veins just intensifies the antagonising torment of wanting him. 

Straddle his lap and undo his shirt, letting it fall to the floor as he lifts me into his embrace.

He places me on the table, pressing my back to the cold surface as he kisses down my neck and makes me cum hard into my panties.

Moan with pleasure, wanting more, as his fingertips glide under my blouse to tease my nipple.

My eyes close and clenched my thighs as I ride the pulsating in my clit. 

Locked in a kiss not coming up for air, he undoes my blouse, pulling it from my jeans and kissing down over my flat stomach.

Little whimpers leave my lips as my back arches, and he takes my jeans from me.

Pleasure building in my orgasm, my entire body inflamed with his gentle kisses. 

And then an explosion of electricity as he rips my thong, and his tongue plunges into my warm wet cunt.

Fuck, I've gone to heaven, and my entire body is not calming, with an intensity of excitement taking over me. 

Turned into pure pleasure from the tips of my fingers to my toes, and all my nerve endings are like little electrodes bursting to escape.

My fingers comb through his short hair as he licks and sucks my pussy, sending my frame juddering from extreme pleasure.

Feeding his appetite as he stimulates the passion building between us and our orgasms fighting to erupt like a volcano. 

My sexual tone vibrates as the tip of my tongue glides over my bottom lip, and Dominic looks at me undoing his trousers.

Bite my bottom lip, waiting for him to penetrate deep with his throbbing cock, making me whisper his name with endless pleasure.

His eyes gaze deep into mine as his huge cock slides inside me and he thrusts, causing me to cum again and again.

The overwhelming power he possesses over me when he takes me and fills the urge of want is out of this world.

My legs over his shoulders, his hands gripping my waist, his lips teasing my nipples and my body on fire.

Reaching a limit of desire, burning deep within, wanting to take over me and to lose control.

Gasping for breath as he pounds me, slapping his hips against mine, and our skin glides, forming pimples and sweat beads.