New team

This chapter is dedicated to @Areeba019. Thank you for being so amazing and supporting me.

                                                          " We have to cooperate with each other."

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Please, leave her alone, do whatever you want to me, torture me until you feel tired, please," Agent Simmons begged, salty water representing his pain-blocking his vision.

"Oh, now the best spy is begging us? Did you listen to the begging of the others who you killed, Agent?" She asked glaring at him.

"What...what do you mean?" He asked cluelessly. "You don't remember?" She laughed dryly, "Okay, then remember, you have a photogenic memory, remember did I look familiar when you first saw me?"

He frowned and tried to think how she was familiar and the accusation, the fact was he didn't kill for fun, it was his job to shoot the criminals if needed. He tried for a while then sighed, "I don't remember,"

"It's normal for you, to kill the person and then forget and also his family." She scoffed, "Whatever, Matt, track her exact position, we need a team to go there to bring her here, this time we need to be more alarmed."

"And take the agent to his room and make sure he doesn't do anything," He added. "No," Agent screamed, "You won't do anything to her, you wouldn't dare." he threatened.

"Watch us," He replied with a sly smile. The two other guards came and tackled him down as the guard who guided him here was too kind to him.

Agent Simmons once again fought with the bigger men but miserably lost his breath and suddenly all he saw was black, darkness consumed him over.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

"Rose, come here." Rick guided her with others to the new team. There were 7 people only. A middle-aged black-haired man, 4 young-looking boys, two girls. Rose felt beyond happy to see someone in her gender. After all, after so much time, she saw two female, maybe now she won't feel so alone, female company would relief her a lot.

She smiled and waved at them, one of them rolled her eyes while the other looked at her weirdly.

"Well," Rick cleared his throat, "As we are going together we must introduce ourselves. I'm-"

"Rick Parker, we know that," the middle-aged man rolled his eyes, "Who else is a officer here in this young age beating everyone?" He looked at the man shocked.

"Listen, you were the leader there but although you are in a better position than us, I'm the leader here, so don't do anything which will bring the worst out of me." he finished.

Rick pursed his lips, then sighed, "Okay, leader, don't worry my group won't do such things."

"They better behave," he scoffed, "Colton Long." He said his name before going to the jeep.

This was weird, the first impression was not good, Rose silently prayed the others to be good.

A dark brown-haired boy with dark brown eyes approached them, "Hey, don't mind him, he is always like this, you must be Rose," he smiled at him, Rose smiled back not knowing what to do. His dark brown eyes made her mind wander over to her dream, yet her dreamt person's eye color was different, it was unique, always she tried to compare the various dark brown colors she ever saw in anyone's eyes just in case she could find her precious person.

But no one's were the same. She wondered if she saw him, would she recognize him? or worse what if this were just dreams?

Or what if he forgot her? what if-