Chapter 44

The night when you accompanied Jimin to take out the trash, Yoongi came back to the restaurant through the front door since he has a spare key because he left his wallet. He found it resting on the table and then he placed his wallet inside his bag. As he was about to go, a noise stopped him.

He looked through the window and saw you comforting Jimin who was busy crying.

"D-do I look like a monster?"he heard Jimin sob. He stayed a little longer, listening to your conversation. He went home, reflecting on the things he have done.

---

"He defended Jimin?"Jin asked then you nodded lazily.

"I can't imagine it but really?"he asked once again.

"How many times do I have to tell you?"you laughed.

"Until it makes sense to me"he joked.

You told him what happened but he still couldn't believe it. Well, he was glad that Hoseok still wanted to be close with him. You didn't tell him that Yoongi already knows what he is because he might get anxious about it.

"I'm bored"he blurted.

"What do you wanna do?"

"I don't know. I want to do something fun with you"he grinned.

"By the way, I miss the house of your friend"he stated which made you raise an eyebrow.

"Jisoo?"you asked.

"Yeah! Her swimming pool was nice"

"We can just find other pools"you scoffed. You know it is riskier if he swims in other pools but still, Jisoo may caught him.

"Are you tired of my bathtub already?"you asked.

"No but it's not spacious. I can't swim around"

"What if you get caught?"you asked worriedly.

"Then she'll discover a handsome merman"he replied jokingly which made you cross your arms.

"I'm serious"you uttered.

"Okay then I'll make a plan"he said with a proud smile. Before you could ask what his plan is, he spoke.

"I'm not gonna tell you"he ruffled your hair and proceeded to your bathroom.

~next day~

"Are you going to spend your whole life there?"you asked, knocking on the bathroom door for the 134340th time.
Jin didn't leave the bathroom for the whole night and when you told him you wanted to pee, he would just tease and laugh at you.

"Yah!"you raised your voice.

"Fine!"

"Thank you"you said, rolling your eyes. He opened the door and went out.

"Wear a s-shirt"you stuttered.

"You're drooling though"he teased, pinching your cheek. You frowned and tried to act that it didn't bother you.

"Excuse me"you said as you went inside your bathroom and closed the door. You looked at your self in the mirror and your cheeks were turning red.

Calm down Y/n.

Jin wore a shirt and called Jungkook, informing him that he'll go there to formulate his so called 'plan' with him, whatever it is.

You went out of the bathroom and saw him talking to someone on his phone so you didn't bother him and headed downstairs quietly. You opened your fridge, thinking of what to eat. You remembered the chocolate Taehyung gave you so you grabbed it.