Chapter 11

I woke up feeling so refreshed for some reason. Probably because Shoto came over yesterday. I turned over and picked up my phone. It read 6:00. I wondered how I got up so early. I got out of bed and walked to the washroom. I wanted to try a new hairstyle that I saw on Tik Tok.

After 45 minutes of trying to perfect it, it finally looked how I wanted it

After 45 minutes of trying to perfect it, it finally looked how I wanted it. 'YESSSSS!! I DID IT!!! WOOOOOOOOO!' I mentally screamed in happiness. I slipped on my uniform being very careful not to mess up my hair. I walked downstairs with my phone. I saw mom cooking something and dad was on the table reading a newspaper.

"Hey Y/N, your dad and I got something to tell you!" Mom said and dad looked at me from the newspaper. I tilted my head to the side. "Your dad has a business trip for his work and I have to company him on this trip" "I know your old enough to take care of yourself, and you have Todoroki as well." Mom said to me. 'That's okay mom. But how long will you be gone?' I signed. I wasn't too scared to stay alone, I had Shoto with me anyway. Mom looked to dad. "About a week and a half maybe?" Dad told me.

'Okay mom you guys are leaving today?' I sighed. I wanted to ask as many questions so I know there safe. "Yes precious, don't worry, we will be okay." She said. I walked over and hugged mom, then dad. 'Be safe please.' I signed to them. "We will don't worry". I took two pieces of bread and shoved them in the toaster. They popped and I spread margarine on it. I ate it and looked at the time. It read 7:38, 'I have to go now mom and dad! Please be safe on your trip' I couldn't lose them, they were the only thing that kept me going when I lost my voice. "We will!" "Love you Y/N" Mom and dad said in union. 'Love you too!!' And with that I walked out the front door. I was pretty excited to show off my hair at school!! But there was one part of me that was very worried for my parents.

I walked to school and got to class. When I opened the door, the first thing that caught my eye was the sleeping bag on the ground. When I saw the cocoon like sleeping bag, something crossed my mind. I took out my pencil case from my bag and found the pen I wanted to give Mr. Aizawa. He always loses his pen so I wanted to give him another. I knew he liked cats so I got something based off of that.