⁰¹⁵ fascinating new things

❝ illuminating? it sounded like a load of waffle to me ! ❞

like a load of waffle to me !

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"SUPRISED THE MINISTRY IS STILL LETTING YOU RUN FREE, POTTER!" draco remarked with a hubristic smirk, walking past them with crabbe and goyle at his tail. "i'd enjoy it while you can. i expect there's a cell in azkaban with your name on it!"

harry lunged forward angrily at draco, but ron pulled him back, yanking at his wrists.

"you see? what did i tell you?" the malfoy boy scoffed to his friends. "he's a complete nutter!" he shook his head, sauntering off with the daily prophet in his hand.

"just stay away from me!" harry shouted after him, his teeth gritted.

"calm down, harry. what d'you expect? it's only malfoy." the weasley boy calmed him.

"he's a moron." levi rolled his eyes. "don't take any notice of him."

maeve's stomach grumbled as they carried on down the hogsmeade platform, teeth chattering from the cold mist.

"—hey, guys." neville greeted happily, approaching the group in front of them; still grasping his plant in his arms.

"hey, neville." harry, ron, levi, maeve and hermione nodded politely, although still looking ahead.

"this is clover depraysie," neville introduced the girl beside him. "she's just transferred here from the states! she went to ilvermony."

the four of them, turned around, although harry was unbothered— his gaze focused on something by the carriages.

"hi!" maeve smiled at the girl, who had long sleek, jet-black hair that went down to her waist. "i'm maeve foster, this is my brother, levi, and that's ron weasley, hermione granger, and— that boy being unbearably rude, is harry. harry potter." she chuckled. "don't worry, it's not you, he's always like that."

"ilvermony, that's in massachusetts isn't it? i heard that y—"

"—hermione, i think she knows the facts about her own school." ron scoffed.

"—i was just trying to make an observation!"

"so, clover, how do you like england, or scotland, or ireland— i mean, the uk— where are you living?" maeve asked.

     clover chuckled softly, blushing a little bit. no one seemed to notice, except levi and hermione. hermione furrowed her eyebrows at this, wanting to cross her arms, but she knew that this would give her away.