Chapter 30

Thank you so much for your lovely votes and comments on the previous chapter❤️

Sonal's POV:

While I was getting ready in front of the mirror...I noticed some change on my face. It looked quite different to me. It was shining than usual. I had a beautiful glow on my face. But why was that glow...I haven't changed any of my cosmetics

"It's because of the  new product called Arjun...your loving Angry Bird"

I remembered how I used to tease Siya saying that why all the time her face glows...what's the secret behind that...and she used to say that when I will fall in love ... I will face the same and come to know the secret on my own.

And yes today I got the secret behind it.

Being in love is pure bliss. I used to make fun of when people talked about love and soulmates. I thought it only happens in movies and romantic novels on Wattpad. Then everything changed when I met Arjun❤

He has become an inseparable part of my soul...an extra vital organ in my body. I am experiencing true love with him and I am eager to experience more and more life with him...make new memories with him...love him even more...love my Angry Bird❤

I was walking to the kitchen to make tea for him but then Arjun entered the living room from the main door. But he looked somewhat tensed. I was about to open my mouth to ask him where he went out in the early morning but then I noticed a girl trying to hide behind his back. The girl looked younger than me.

"Sona....we have a guest with us" Arjun said in a not so good tone

The girl held his forearm with both her hands and looking at Arjun she said "No...I am not a guest...I am your family Arjun, aren't I?? and she passed a glare at me with a different smile on her face and gripped his forearm tighter.

Her words...Her smile...her look at me...her hands on his forearm...everything disturbed me. Especially her smile...it wasn't a smile...it was a smirk actually...everything about her was giving negative vibes...maybe evil vibes would be more suitable.

I was waiting for Arjun to answer her. But he just nodded with a single word " hmmm" with his tight lips.

Her hand was still on his forearm. Why the hell she was squeezing his arm?? and that too staring at me with her devilish eyes and evil smile...Arjun's muscles were stiffened at her actions. He was uncomfortable with her touch. It was clear from his face. But then why he isn't opposing her??...Why he is allowing her to touch him??

The moment she was squeezing his arms the only thing that came to my mind was to cut those fingers which are touching my man.

"Nhi Sona...jo Arjun pe haath dale unki ungliyan nhi katte..... Katte hai unka gala" my inner voice burst out. ( the one who rests his\her  hands on Arjun...his neck should be cut not fingers )

"Gale ka janedo...filhaal to ungliyon se kaam chal jayega" ( let it be about neck...right now will manage with fingers) I tried to calm down myself clenching my fists.

Literally I felt like picking up the knife and cutting her fingers but then my gaze shifted to the bandage wrapped around her wrist. She is hurt I acknowledged...maybe she had a cut on her wrist I guessed looking at her injury.

Then I glanced at her face properly. She was younger than me....she looked very pale...she had dark circles under her eyes. Something is fishy I thought and moved my gaze to Arjun. He blinked his eyes at me asking me to trust him for which I nodded in response.

Arjun freed himself from her hold and called Madhavi Didi. She came and Arjun ordered her

"Take her to the guest room and make sure she is comfortable with everything".