Chapter 5: What Franchise Are We In Again?

I sighed, finally thanking the fact that I was finally alone. I continue on my journey, navigating through the forest with the best way I know. by destroying the ecosystem. My weapon turned into a chainsaw, very sharp and efficient. I just need to put it in front of me like I'm pretending it's my dick and everything in front is shredded. From bushes, plants, trees, grimm, all of them stood no chance.

       But as I cleared and shaved my path through the Emerald forest, something daree to stand in my path. As I had slaughtered multiple beowolves already, a rather larger one shows up. It claws the ground before it pounces me. I jump a good five meters away to dodge, it's landing was enough to cause cracks on the ground.

     Y/N: "I see, you seem different from the others *Observes*, humph, from your size I'd guess you're pretty old. "

     Aloha Beowolf: *sniff sniff. Growl.*

     Y/N:" Well I'm not surprised you'd go after me... After all, grimm are attracted to negative emotion. My entire life, no my entire being! It's made out of the very energy that you crave monster! From the moment of my birth I have suffered and—"

     I got tired of monologuing. Just thinking of my past fills me with insatiable bloodlust. I spin my weapon around before I turn it into a lance, pointing the sharp end towards grimm's head:

    Y/N: "Eh. I think you get... The point."

      As I swing my weapon around the monster, it cuts a clean hole on its torso. The black grimy fluids that make up the grimm splatter all around the nearby trees. As its lifeless carcass falls unto the ground  before it disintegrates into ash that is carried off by the wind.

    Y/N: "Huh, unimpressed as usual..."

    I continue off into the woods. Reaching some sort of ruins. Old looking stone pillars stood tall around a platform. There were many chess pieces laid out across the ruins, the objective was to retrieve one of them. And if I'm correct, the ones getting a matching piece will be teamed up together... Being on a team is the last thing I want, but It wouldn't count as you completing the trial if you didn't bring something back. 

     I pressed a button on my weapon and transformed it into a pickaxe. I leaped in the air and went for one one of the pillars. I struck the weapon and broke a pillar, however due to the strong shockwave sent out by the sheer power of my blow. The airwaves sent an area of effect and caused the entire ruin to collapse, the roof fell all over the place. Whoops. I did not mean to do it that strongly. 

     Anyway, if Ozpin wants proof that I cleared this trivial trial. Then maybe the roof of what once was his abandoned temple should be enough. 

    I was about to head back when suddenly you heard some sort of scratching sound. I looked around but being in a rather open field, it would be hard to seem like I'm missing something.

     And then something appeared.

     Cut from the space in the open field. A portal showed up. Two people walked out. Thankfully before they could see me, I dodgerolled into a nearby bush.

     Levi: "See, Ivan? Using this power makes the trial way too easy!"

    As a pair of twins come out of the portal, the two people I saw back at the ship showed up.