Lost

Y/n's pov:
Jhope: aaaaaaaaaaaa y/n we are gonna crash!!!! I don't want to die before I achieve my dream of being a world renounced tennis player!
Jimin: shut it! We are in a major problem here and besides you just got a bronze medal ONCE!
Jhope: well you got a participation prize!
Suga: ughh why did I agree to this?
Right now I am learning to drive with 4 of my brothers.... Jimin, Jhope, Suga and Jungkook....but right now I guess I am being a pretty bad driver.... I closed my eyes with my hands... Leaving the steering wheel to turn on its own when Jungkook beside me came over me and took a big turn and the car stopped at the corner of the street.
Jhope: I am gonna go throw up! He said leaving the car.
Jungkook: ughh y/n can we just go home already.... It's been a week and you still can't steer a car properly.
Jimin: look y/n...we can give you the most EXPENSIVE toy car in the world... Let's just go home!
Y/n: whattt I am not a child... Jungkook oppa knows how to drive and he is the same age as me.
Jungkook: y/n I am more talented than you.
Yoongi: can you guys stop talking I am trying to clear my mind after all this disaster!
Y/n: why do you guys think I am a bad driver!!! THIS IS SOO UNFAIR!
Jungkook: well sister, It took me two years to master driving.
Y/n: really?
Jungkook: yes.
Jhope: wait.. Jungkook... I thought it took you two days?
Jhope said entering the car again.
Y/n: aaaaaaaaaaaa.... I don't want to be the only one in the family to not know driving!!
Suga: aish you made my sister sad.
Jimin, Jungkook and Jhope: OUR SISTER!
Suga: yah yah whatever.
Jhope: y/n...believe me you will be driving like a racer in no time.
Suga: ughh hobi stop being so hopeful and sit quietly.
Jhope: what's wrong with being hopeful?
Suga: why am I sitting with this guy again?
Jhope: duhh because we are SOPE!
Jimin: Y/n let's resume driving tomorrow again.
Y/n: but..
Jungkook: I'll drive now..
We exchanged seats and I sat there with a pout on my face waiting for Jungkook to start driving... But he kept looking front in a confused face.
Jungkook: uhhh y/n? where are we exactly?
Y/n: hmm?...i don't know... You turned the car.
Jungkook: wait why can't I recognize this road?
Jimin: don't tell me we are lost.
Suga: that's why I didn't want to come! I knew something would happen!
Jimin: where r we?
Jungkook: there is a forest in front of us.... We should check that out.
Jimin: dibs on Yoongi hyung!
Yoongi: yah you can't dibs on me!
Y/n: oppa you r the oldest.
Jungkook: it's your job to protect us.
Yoongi: just use google maps.
Jhope: there is no signal... We can't even call our other brothers.
Yoongi: fine I'll go!
Saying that he left the car....

-after 15 minutes-
Jimin: what is he still doing in there?
Jungkook: did a tiger eat him?
Jhope and y/n: aaaaahhh
Jimin: I'll just go and check.
Saying that Jimin left us too.

-20 minutes-
Jungkook: aishhh that tiny hyung is taking a long time...
Y/n: they probably made a new friend.
Jhope: yah probably.
Jungkook: I think that friend is a danger... I guess it's up to little kookie to save his hyungs now.
Jhope: be safe!
Y/n: don't hurt yourself!
Jungkook: yah I am braver than those hyungs.
Jhope: says the one scared of girls.
Jungkook: I am just gonna go.

-after 20 minutes-
Jhope: that jungle is like a giants stomach... Whoever goes in there doesn't return.
Y/n: we should just wait for some more time.
Jhope: y/n, they r my brothers... I might be a coward but at the end of the day I love them.... But if I don't return just wait here until dad finds you... Don't go in there... It's too dangerous.... I think... They better not be enjoying the jungle right now.

Saying that he vanished into the jungle...

I sat in the car for like a good 45 minutes... Waiting for someone to find us.... But I had enough... I am gonna go search for them... I went deep inside the jungle... I heard some talks but I couldn't figure out from where it was coming.... I looked around and saw no one there.... But then I heard a familiar voice..
??: aishhh why are u here?.... Step away from there.
I looked and saw the four of them stuck in a net on top of a tall tree.
Y/n: oh my god... Why did you guys hang yourself in a tree.
Jimin: it was not really our wish to get trapped you know...
Y/n: are you guys ok?
Jungkook: not really!
Suga: THE KIMS ARE HANGING ON A TREE! Do you know how insulting that is... We are not christmas decorations!
Y/n: how should I get you guys down.
Jhope: there is a rope over there pull it!
Yg, jk, jm: noooooo
Three of them tried to stop me but it was too late.... I pulled the rope which rusulted in them falling from that tall height... They fell down with a loud thud... The started shouting and screaming in pain... The had bruises in their elbows.... It was all my fault..i did not know what to do the looked terribly hurt....i tried tp help them up but they were in too much pain....i was panicking when jungkook looked at me and told
Jungkook: y/n get the car
y/n: bu-
jhope: just go get it
y/n: I cannot drive
Jimin: of course you can just try... We can't walk till the car...
Suga: it's your oppa's order...
I was not sure about it..... I could crash the car again and they could hurt themselves more... But they needed to go to the hospital.... I quickly turned the engine on and drove through the narrow roads of the forest... I was about to crash into a tree but luckily I got saved... They climbed the car and they were still in pain.... I mean at least they survived that fall...... I tried driving smoothly.... But the road was bumpy... I drove until I reached a place where the signal in my phone came back... I quickly put on the location of the nearest hospital.... We went there and the doctors took my brothers inside... I saw suga's nose bleeding and jhope broke one of his tooth and overall everyone broke all their body parts... I think... I was waiting for them when the doctor came to me...
Doctor: aren't you too young to be their guardian?
Y/n: I am not really their guardian.. I am their little sister..
Doctor: so you all r family?
Y/n: yes...
Doctor: Mr. Yoongi cracked his ligaments and broke his right arm.. Mr. Hoseok has a tear in his tissues in one of his legs and he wrist got a little bit twisted.... Mr. Jimin broke both his arms and Mr. Jungkook just cracked his left ankle... and all four of them have some bruises in their bodys.... They will be discharged tomorrow morning.... And I will call your family members.
Y/n: ok thank you doctor.

Soon I saw mom, dad, Namjoon, taehyung and Jin entering the hospital... Mom and dad went to the receptionist.... While my brothers came to me.
Namjoon: are you hurt?
Seokjin: wait turn around you better be alright...
Y/n: I am FINE oppa's... Relax...
Taehyung: where are your other oppa's?
Y/n: they r getting treated right now.
Taehyung: ohh... What happened exactly?
I told them everything that happened!
Taehyung: aishhh y/n...don't you remember the button we gave you...
Y/n: it went for repairs...remember?. ..
Taehyung: oh yea....
Soon the nurse called us... And we visited our brothers.... All four of them looked at me and smiled brightly.
Jhope: Y/N!!!
Y/n: what oppa?
Suga: you finally learnt to drive!
Jungkook: don't get too excited.... We r still gonna go to school together..

Hey guyss... I wrote this after a LOOOONG time... So this chapter might not be soooooo good... But I tried my best.... You guys can suggest if you want anything else!