17

"My work study was a bust. I had to do chores all freaking day!" complained Kaminari, who was slumped over on the couch next to Jirou.

"I had to run more than a marathon while at mine. I guess it's meant to be harder than normal school." mumbled Jirou, only to feel two warm hands slither around her.

"Well at least I can be with you again."

"Aw, your such a softie it's cute."

"hey." mumbled Izuku to the whole room due for the fact that all eyes fell on him.

"Wow ok." mumbled Izuku inaudibly, before going to sit next to Todoroki. Momo glanced their way with a forced smile.

"Are you guys together?" she said softly.

"We aren't together, no." replied Izuku quickly.

Izuku watched Todoroki leave the room and decided to follow behind.

"Where ya going Deku?" asked the bruinette girl next to Iida.

"I'm just going to the bathroom." said Izuku flatly. "And don't call me deku. My name is Izuku."

Ochaco and Iida exchanged confused looks.

Izuku left the group behind to go and find Todoroki, only to see him in the empty hallway. He was sitting against the wall hugging his knees.

"Shoto...are you ok?"

Todoroki looked up from his position.

"I'm fine."

"No you aren't. Don't lie."

"I'm fine, ok? Just stressed."

-bzzzzz-

"Hold on Shoto, I just got a text message." Izuku took out his phone and saw the message.

"It's from Overhaul." said Izuku with a hint of annoyance.

"How long until you kill him?" mumbled Shoto, who was slightly worried about Izuku's safety.

"As soon as possible. Maybe even tomorrow."

"Well what does he need?"

Izuku browsed through the text.

"Midoriya, I need you to come right now. I have a plan in place. It requires you a few questions. If you don't show up, the deals off."

Izuku lowered his eyelids in annoyance. "He needs to go over a plan with me. I will see you later. Go check on with the league. Text me if you need anything."

Todoroki looked slightly comcerned. "You don't need any help?"

Izuku flashed a simple confident smile. "Don't worry about me."

Izuku walked out the back door leaving Todoroki alone in the hallway.

He's starting to go back to normal again...thought Todoroki before grabbing his stuff off of the ground and heading to his room.

Meanwhile, Shigaraki and the rest of the gang sat in the bar. The smell of cheap alcohol loomed in the air.

"I say we should be called the OVERhaul squad, because Overhaul will be OVER! Get it?BAHAHAHAA~ha...haaa~" said Twice, "GAH~ THATS FRICKEN STUPID!"