Season 1 ~ Found

"Nancy!"

Jonathan and I had spent the last ten minutes wandering the dark forest aimlessly, looking around for our missing friend.

"Nancy!" I cried, flashlight right in front of me.

"Come on, come on." Jonathan says, spinning in circles. "Nancy!"

"Where are you?" I shouted, tripping over a branch and landing in front of the tree Nancy's stuff was.

"Jonathan! (Y/n)!" Nancy shouted from an unknown place. "I'm right here!"

Panting heavily, I make my way back next to Jonathan, placing my flashlight and gun in front of me.

"Jonathan," Nancy cried. "I'm right... I'm right here! Where are you guys?"

"We're right here!" I shouted, aiming my flashlight in all directions to look for her.

"Nancy!" Jonathan cried, hands shaking as he griped his flashlight. "Just follow my voice!"

"Jonathan!"

"Follow my voice, Nancy, I'm right here!"

Hearing a scream, pulling me out of my trance, Jonathan and I rush over to the tree, seeing it open up, a slimy red substance surrounding the inside.

"Nancy?" Jonathan asks as we aim our flashlights into the goopy hole.

"Nancy!" I say as Jonathan gets closer, both of us kneeling in front. "Follow my voice."

"Nancy?" Jonathan asks as a hand sticks out of the slimy hole, causing Jonathan and I to jump back and land on our butts on the ground, clutching our chests while panting heavily.

"Nancy!" Jonathan shouts, grabbing her hand while pulling her out.

As she makes her way out, Jonathan pulls her into an embrace as she sobs lightly into his shoulder while wrapping her arms tightly around his shoulders, Jonathan stroking her back lightly.

"I got you."
===
Walking into Nancy's room, seeing as Jonathan and I were staying the night, Nancy not wanting to be alone.

Looking up through Nancy's window, I see a familiar mop of brown hair, peering at Jonathan and Nancy who were sitting on the bed, Jonathan wrapping a blanket around her shoulders lightly.

Steve had ducked down when I made eye contact with him, not thinking too much about it, I shrug my shoulders, seeing Nancy get up to take a shower.
===
Rummaging through Nancy's closet along with Jonathan, I pull out a light pink sleeping bag and a small blanket, placing it on the side of Nancy's bed as she walks in, shutting the door behind her quietly, looking at Jonathan setting the other sleeping bag on the empty spot beside her bed.

"Better?" Jonathan asks, patting the sleeping bag.

"Yeah." She nods, lightly rubbing her neck.

"Is this okay?" I ask, standing up. "We just found these in the closet."

"We can go home." Jonathan stammered. "I just figured—"

"Yeah, no. I..." Nancy sighs, rubbing her arms. "I don't wanna be alone."

I nod, making eye contact with both of them.

"Do you guys?" She asks, raising her brows.

"No. Uh... no." Jonathan says.