twenty seven

The next stop for the group was a bowling alley.

"I'm a fucking boss at this." Jaemin boasted as they sat down at the table next to their alley.

"Really? Then you go first." Jeno said and handed him a bowling ball with a smile, inputting his name to be the first one.

A surprise to them all, Jaemin managed to get a strike on the first try.

"What'd I say?" Jaemin said in a cocky tone causing his best friend to roll his eyes.

"Whatever." Jeno muttered and went next.

The group of friends continued taking turns with Haechan being the last player.

"Wish me luck." He told Yunhee and placed a quick kiss on her cheek before stepping up in front of the alley and preparing to toss the ball.

While Haechan was busy doing that, Jiyeon suddenly crept beside the girl and tapped on her shoulder, slightly startling her.

"You scared me." Yunhee laughed out before smiling.

"What's up?" She asked the girl who had an unreadable smile.

"How are things with you and Hyuck?" She excitedly asked and at his name, Yunhee's face immediately brightened.

"Things are going so amazing and I actually want to talk to you about him." She said and Jiyeon raised her brows, a slightly concern look on her face.

"It's nothing bad, I promise. I just really need your help." Yunhee said, a slight plead in her eyes and Jiyeon agreed.

Right at that moment, Haechan cheered as he had just gotten a strike and looked at Yunhee, a bright smile on his face. Yunhee thought he looked absolutely adorable and adored the way his face would light up from his happiness.

"Did you see that?" Haechan asked as he sat next to the girl and she nodded her head.

"You did amazing, Hyuck." She complimented and Haechan gave her a wide smile, proud of himself and happy she complimented him.

"I'm gonna go talk with Jiyeon real quick, okay? Text me when it's my turn." She told him and he nodded. Yunhee placed a quick kiss on his lips before grabbing the other girls hand who also grabbed a confused Kyungmi's hand.

"What's going on?" Kyungmi asked as she was dragged to the bathrooms, a private place for them to speak.

"I need help." Yunhee announced and Kyungmi immediately perked her head up, ready to assist in any way possible.

"What happened?" Kyungmi asked with a worry in her voice.

"Oh it's nothing bad it's just... how do I say this?" Yunhee said as she struggled to find her wording.

"C'mon, what happened?" Jiyeon asked this time and Yunhee finally gathered up the courage to spot out what she wanted to say.

"I love Haechan!" She exclaimed and the two girls widened their eyes and put bright smiles on their faces before cheering.

"Finally!" Jiyeon said and Yunhee became confused, not understanding what she meant.

"Huh?"

"Babe, it's been so obvious that you loved him. It took you so long to figure it out yourself." Jiyeon said and a small "oh" left Yunhee's lips as she became embarrassed because she knew it was true.

"Are you gonna tell him?" Kyungmi excitedly asked, really hoping that she would say yes.

"I don't know." Yunhee said and Jiyeon gave her that 'are you serious' look.

"What do you mean you don't know? You should tell him!" Jiyeon persisted and Yunhee gave an unsure look.

"But what if he doesn't love me yet? I know he likes me but I don't know if he loves me." Yunhee said with a slight frown and Kyungmi sighed.

"Yunhee, trust me when I tell you that he loves you. That man is so smiley and clingy with you. He was looking for you the second that Eunsoo chick came up to him. He doesn't want anyone else but you. I'd doubt that he isn't in love with you. I say you tell him... maybe tonight?" Kyungmi said and Yunhee still have an unsure look.

"Maybe.." Was all she said.

Jiyeon took her phone out and texted Jaemin, telling him to talk to Haechan.

"So Haechan," Jaemin began as they waited for the girls to return, "How are things with you and Yunhee? Anymore arguing or fighting?"

At Yunhee's name, Haechan's face clearly brightened and the boys could tell he was whipped.

"No fighting at all. Everything's going so amazing with us, dude. Fuck, I'm so happy to have her." Haechan said, an obvious glee in his voice as he talked about his soulmate.

"Would you say you loved her?"

Haechan did not hesitate to nod.

"I know for a fact I love that girl. I am genuinely in love with her." He said, smile still on his face.

"You gonna tell her?" Jeno asked with a raised brow and he nodded.

"I was about to tell her in the restaurant but Jisung interrupted our moment and so now I'm planning on telling her when we get home." Haechan said, sending the smallest glare to Jisung who became shocked.

"I didn't know. I'm so sorry." Jisung apologized to the older who only laughed at the cute and worried Jisung.

"It's okay, Ji. It was honestly for the better. I was about to confess my love in front of some fucking bathrooms." Haechan said, laughing at the realization of it while Jisung breathed a sigh of relief.

"So you plan on doing it tonight?" Jaemin asked, slightly intrigued.

"Yup. I think a month and a week are enough time, right? Or am I moving too fast?" Haechan asked and the boys shook their heads.

"If you feel it's right, then do it. She's clearly in love with you too so I say go for it." Jaemin said and the other boys agreed.

"There's no doubt the she loves you too, Hyuck." Jeno agreed and Haechan smiled. He was happy he had the support of his friends.

"I'll tell her then. Speaking of, are they done talking? We need to get this game going." Haechan said as he looked at his phone. He knew Yunhee told him to text her when it was one of their turns but he didn't want to ruin whatever conversation they were having.

As if on cue, the girls emerged, making their way back with the boys. They were acting like they had no clue that Yunhee was planning to tell Haechan she loved him and Yunhee was far beyond grateful.

"Finally!" Chenle said.

"Let's play!"

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────
"FUCK YEAH WE GET TO SEE THEM TONIGHT!!" One exclaimed happily.

"We are far better at this than you." Another said as he pointed to Ten.

"Shut up before I make you a bedtime."

"Guys let's just shut up and wait for them to go home."

——————————————————————
this book is gonna end so so soon and it makes me sad.

but that does mean another soulmate story will come out not too long after ;)

please vote and comment!

lots of love,
t <3