part 39

"So,in this whole freaking time,it was with me?" Yoongi asked like a clueless idiot.

Bom sealed her lips and nodded." You are the safest place i found" she announced making others boys rage in jealousy.

"What about me?" Jungkook jumped forward patting his own chest." I'm the strongest--"

"If I gave you,you'd have already opened the locket and found the pendrive" Bom cut him off." You are too curious about small things"..."Yoongi oppa is always unbothered about everything. And he's the silent guy. Also the coldest. So he was the perfect one to keep the pendrive"

"Did you just compliment me or insult me?" Yoongi asked scratching his head confusely.

Bom smiled cheekily. " you can take it as in both ways"

"So,what is exactly in this pendrive?" Jimin asked coming forward. "As you told us,your 'biological brother' also wanted this"

Bom nodded but stopped realising something. She gasped loudly."my brother?where is he?!" She freaked out looking at Jin.

Taehyung scoffed. "Your brother?then who are we?" He asked in an irritated voice.

"Aish!Tae oppa!cut the shit and tell me where's he?!did you guys do anything to him?!" Bom yelled worrying about Bum's safety.

Taehyung rolled his eyes." My puppy Yeontan ate him" he replied with a bored look.

"WHAT?!" She literally screamed.

"Tae,stop playing around" hoseok pushed Taehyung playfully and looked at Bom."Before everything, tell us one thing. Who is he?we know that he's your brother but we need to know what he does. He needs the pendrive. Also he knows about us being mafias now. We can't take any risk Bom"

Bom sighed and looked down."I don't know oppa. He was kicked out from the family and went missing. I never saw him until recent days. But he doesn't work for Lee Joonkie"

Jungkook wrapped his arm around Bom's shoulder. "He's quite a player huh?we couldn't catch him. He had escaped when we were busy with you and Jimin. He had managed to escape from the mansion in between the war"

"What?" Bom was utterly shocked. He could escape during all these war things?so,he could have escaped even before we were taken to the parking lot. He just stayed like a loser. Is it because of me?did he wait until my brothers come to save me?

She came to the present when she felt a finger flicking her forehead. "Stop day dreaming" Jungkook muttered."If you think he's cool,then remember this that I live to be cool"

Bom rolled her eyes with a small smile.

"We need to find him Bom" Namjoon said with a serious look." He knows us. We can't let him give our informations to any of our enemies"

Bom shook her head." He had known about you even before this war. If he wanted to destroy you,he'd have done that a long time ago"

"But we can't take a risk Bom" Jin said.

"I know but please,don't do anything to him. I'll talk to him. He will definitely come to me again. Please don't do anything to him" she begged them. She couldn't let anything happen to him.

Namjoon sighed and he had a look of distress.Before he could say anything, Jin placed his hand on his shoulder and shook his head.

"We won't do anything to him. Don't worry" Jin reassured her."But now,let's focus on this pendrive"

Bom looked at the pendrive in her palm."Should we really watch it?" She whispered.

Boys looked at her confusely. They looked at each other with questioning gazes.