Part 14

2 weeks later

2 weeks later

I fucking hate being a girl.

I put a new pad in my underwear, pull up my pants and go to the sink to wash my hands.

It's been about 2 weeks since I've seen Vinny minus us sharing a bed at night, I guess he has work related stuff, so I'm all by my lone some for now.

I leave the bathroom, jump in the bed and go back to sleep.

***

" I can't believe you left me; do you know how long it took to get out here?!" I'm woken up to a voice I don't ever want to hear again.

And It's getting closer, I roll over and check the time to see that it's 2 in the afternoon.

I let at an aggravated sigh hoping they don't come in here, I hide myself back in the covers, trying to block everything out.

The door burst open, and I sock the air because I just don't stop getting bothered. "Why are you still here? leave" I heard Vinny speak roughly to someone before slamming the door shut.

Well, I'm up now, I slowly sit up and stare in his direction with a blank face. "Sorry amore, did I wake you" (love) he walks over to my side of the bed and sits in front of me.

I hold my stomach and let out a long breath of air, before falling back on the pillow.

"Are you ok, Myron?" He scoots closer to me.

"I feel like someone is repeatedly karate kicking me in my stomach and back" I groan and roll over.

"I'm sorry, neonata" (baby) he kissed my cheek and got up, "I'll be right back" he tells me before walking out the room.

***

About 30 minutes later Vinny walks back in the room with a store bag in his left hand, and a large teddy bear in the right.

"Myron, get up" he sits on my side of the bed and hands me the bag, and puts the bear on the other side of me.

I sit up to dig through what's in the bag, but not before I sit the bear in my lap and rest my front on it. my eyes slightly start to water looking through all the snacks and different things that are stocked in the bag.

I look up at him through teary eyes. "Why are you crying, Myron?" He looks at me.

"Because you bought me a bear and snacks, and everything hurts but at least now I have hot Cheetos" I put my head down.

Usually during this time of the month everything makes me cry, so just this gesture alone warms my heart. Now I'm kind of wishing I just had his child, so I didn't have to go through this because I know I'm embarrassing myself, but nope I had to get the shot.

He laughed at me and shook his head, "it's ok amore, if hot Cheetos will make you feel better, I'll buy the whole damn factory" (love) he lifts my head up and gives me a peck on the lips, before undressing and sliding into bed next to me.

He cuddles into my back while I cuddle into the bear, before he turns on the tv.

"Now what do you want to watch".

***
SORRY it took me almost a month to update, I am not proud of myself. But school has been whooping my ass so bare with me chile.

Anyway yes this chapter is short and ass but its kind of a filler before we really get into it. I'm going to try and get y'all a chapter tomorrow, so don't come for my neck.

Anyway, Peace mfs. 🤍