Chapter 46: Wines and Lies

She was descending the private jet, her straight dark brunette hair gently swaying in sync with her hips. Her sunglasses were perfectly suited for her tiny face, the pink gloss sheering on her soft lips as she remained to walk.

Wearing a matching grey diamond sequenced dress and thigh high boots with a long faux fur coat of the same color, the fashion legend felt fatigue enveloping her body after her long flight.

Jennie continued to walk as multiple staffs simultaneously bowed to her. She remained indifferent, offering a gentle nod and smile every now and then when she suddenly felt a presence bearing her back.

The female didn't mind it and had continued to head towards the short limo that was at the end of the red carpet that had been laid out for her.

Surprisingly, she felt panic as someone's gentle yet tight grip had held its place on her tiny waist, twisting her to meet the person at her back.

A light yelp came out of her as she tried to adjust to what had just happened. The once-unknown person who remained to have their hold on her waist was none other than her fiancé, Kim Taehyung.

"Couldn't even wait back for me, Princess?" He teased, and she could already feel the light heat of blush starting on her cheeks.

"You took forever" she muttered before facing forward once more and leaving him again. A playful smile started on Taehyung's face, a devilish plan starting to brew up in his head.

Jennie continued to walk down the red carpet, trailing its way in order to find the vehicle that was now visible in their line of sight.

She suddenly felt the fresh wind pushing her body, the panic creeping up her sides and her heart beat started to beat out of her chest.

Someone had once more grabbed her waist, however this time, Taehyung didn't seem to stop there. He had also taken the back of her knees, now carrying her in a bridal style.

Jennie could see the shocked and flushed faces of the staff and employees that stood at either sides of the red carpet.

She suddenly felt embarrassed, however the male who had given her the emerald ring that she now wore had a dignified and proud look on his face, as if intentionally doing it to make her feel blushed.

At this point, she realised she could not make a scene nor hit his body like he would let her when they were just with close friends, so she couldn't do anything but to wrap her arms on his nape, fearing that she might fall.

Jennie could see the satisfied smirk that he indirectly gave her and it took everything in her not to roll her eyes.

Due to their close proximity, it was easier for him to bend his face a little lower to whisper in her ear. Jennie hadn't expected him to do something like it, but of course...he did.

Vantae had lowered his neck, angling his face till his nose and mouth were near her ears when he whispered, "its really hard not to devour you in your dress, Princess".

And if his statement alone was not enough, Vantae had kissed the area below her ear, and she could swear to the heavens that she definitely felt his teeth biting gentle on her ear lobe and earring.

Jennie knew that Taehyung was bold but this man could not contain his shameless flirting and hands to himself for the longest time after their engagement.

Of course he remained respectful and a perfect gentlemen despite their small escapades, especially with the fact that...they never even...done it.

Just simply thinking about actually doing it, a blush tinted her cheeks pink.

A slightly bewildered and confused look had appeared on Vantae's face, "you aren't really thinking about me eating you ou-".