여덟

✨

"You ready to get some food in your tummy?
Ten is a great cook and he knows many delicious Thai recipes as well,
you'll definitely never starve here"

Hyunjin smiled as he led the younger carefully down the stairs.

A mouthwatering smell filled their noses and Seungmin blushed cutely as his stomach growled.

"Ah there you are!
Sit down, sit down!
The food will get cold.
I made some kimchi jjigae, bibimbap and bibim naengmyeon.
And if you want to try, I also made some pad thai with chicken because I wasn't sure if you like seafood"

Ten smiled brightly as he excitedly pointed from one dish to the next.

The puppy boy just nodded overwhelmed, his eyes fixed on the amazing dishes.

Hyunjin chuckled softly as he watched Seungmin,
the small boy was just too cute.

The way his tail wagged a bit because he got excited at the sight of the dishes, what a cutie.

Being the gentleman he was,
the blonde pulled the chair so that Seungmin could sit down and Ten happily poured some water into the glasses on the table.

Hyunjin was not very fond of treating Ten like a worker who just got money to do his job and else getting treated like he didn't exist.

The ravenette was his friend and had been part of his life for already five years.

That's why Ten happily filled his plate with the delicious foods he had prepared, he always ate with Hyunjin when the other was home and now that Seungmin would live with them,
he had company for even his lonely days.

He was seventeen when Hyunjin gave him a place to work and to live for a while after he flew to Korea away from his homophobic family.

You could say that Hyunjin had a helper-syndrom, first Ten and now Seungmin and his baby.

In his eyes the world was just a cruel place and if you give your best to at least help a few souls out of their misery, you already did so much more than most of the other people.

And you gain something so precious and unplayable.

True thankfulness and happiness.

Whenever he saw Ten now,
how the other would do all the house chores without complaining and smiling so brightly at the simplest things, he knew that he made the right decision.

But the Thai didn't live with Hyunjin anymore, he had moved in together with his boyfriend a year ago.

That didn't change his mind about his workplace though, Hyunjin's house was still his second home.

"Is it good?"

he asked as he watched Seungmin munching on some rice with kimchi jjigae.

The puppy boy looked up and nodded,
his big eyes sparkling.

Ten gave him a smile,
he was really happy that Seungmin liked his food and his reaction was too adorable, as if he had never eaten such good food before.

Hyunjin gave him a thumbs-up as well, his cheeks filled with some pad thai.

You could say that the table was quiet,
only the satisfied munching of the three was heard and both Ten and Hyunjin were quite surprised that the youngest of the three didn't even finish the food on his plate.

They expected Seungmin to be starving, he didn't get much food in the hybrid shelter so shouldn't he be very hungry and determined to fill his stomach as much as possible?

Especially with a baby on the way?

"Are you full already?"

The blonde asked the puppy boy who just nodded rubbing his belly in content.

"Even if I wanted,
I can't eat that much because the baby takes up too much space in there"

he giggled softly as the little one stretched a bit poking their tiny feet against Seungmin's hand.

"But I'll be hungry again very soon,
I hope that won't be a problem."

As the brunette pouted,
both Hyunjin and Ten shook their heads fastly.

"No no, it isn't.
We'll put the leftovers in the fridge and you can just warm yourself something up, feel free to do that.
Also you can always ask me or Ten for help if you crave something specific, okay?"

Seungmin nodded softly and gave a small smile.

"Thank you.
Thank you so much."

I just watched 'five feet apart'
and my heart died,
I cried so much </3

And please tell me you love
Telephatic as much as I do

And why tf are all the chapters so contentless and boring?..