Dancing and Drinks

Amy's POV

I was rushing to get my earrings in while Romeo ran around the house. I rolled my eyes and heard a knock at the door.

"Daddys here!" Romeo annoucced to the whole apartment, which was only me. I just got a huge promotion so Jake and I are going out for dinner with the owner of the modeling agency. I smiled and put my other earring in and I walked quickly to the door.

"Ross. Come in." I said as he smiled and picked up Romeo.

"I missed you buddy." Ross kindly smiled at Romeo.

"Daddy. It's Christmas soon." Romeo told his father.

"Roe. It's like, still October." Ross chuckled.

"I know what I'm going to get." Romeo said and dragged his father into the lounge room.

"Oh do you now?" Ross asked his son.

"Yep! A bike!" Romeo squealed and Rossshook his head chuckling.

"I'll be right back." I said walking back to the bathroom and taking my robe off and putting on my lilac coloured dress. I lifted up the dress and walked out of the bathroom.

"Whoa. You look..." Ross trailed off and his jaw dropped.

"Mommy looks like a princess." Romeo giggled coping his father expression.

"Uhh. Should I wear the gold bracelet, or the silver one?" I asked showing the two boys my two different bracelets.

"Silver." Ross said and I put the gold one down. I was wearing the necklace Ross got me for Christmas last year. Oh god. That's so embarassing. Ross took the bracelet off me and slid it onto my wrist.

"Well, I suppose you're going to a fancy resturant. Have you come to me for some dance lessons?" Ross chuckled, bowing and offering his hand.

"Oh why thank you." I said taking his arm and he placed his hands on my waist. I smiled and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"You know. You look absolutly gorgeous." Ross said and I blushed. Ross leaned in and whispered in my ear "Stunning even.".

"Uhh. Amy. Ready to go?" Jake said, clearing his throat.

"Uhh. Yeah. Right. Uhh. Thanks Ross." I stuttered a bit flusterd and patted myself down and picked up my shoes from the ground.

"I'll see you later." Ross waved good bye.

"I'll see you later Romeo. You be good to Daddy, okay? Remember to take your hearing aid out when you have your bath." I smiled at Romeo and picked him up and kissed his head.

"Yes Mommy." Romeo said and kissed my cheek. I passed him to Ross and grabbed my purse and left.

~*~

"I can not believe you said that to him!" I screamed at Jake as we enetered my apartment.

"I said I was joking." Jake chuckled and I rolled my eyes and I took my shoes off and left them buy the door. I took my earrings out of my ears and placed them on the bench.

"Just get out. I'll call you when-when-when. Ugh. You're so annoying." I said pushing Jake out of the apartment and locking my door and walking over to the fridge and getting out to beers. I walked over and sat on the couch and passed Ross one. "Don't ask." I muttered taking the cap off and sculling the beer. 

"You might wanna-"

"I'm not going to get drunk." I told him and crossed my legs on the couch.  I sighed and watched tv with Ross. "So, how was Puerto Rico? I never asked you." I said smiling to Ross.

"Oh you. Same old, same old." Ross told me. Okay, awkward. Same old, same old? What did he have sex with someone else and get her pregnant. Poor dear. I threw the enpty beer bottles away and Ross turned the tv off and pressed a button and the lights dimmed and some music started playing.

"Come on, Let's dance." Ross asked and pulled out his hand. I took out my pins from my hair and smiled.

Did he literally just quote Teen Beach Movie?

 Ross smiled and started to hum to the music. I blushed and placed my hands on his shoulders. We keep slow dancing and Ross leaned forwards and dipped. I giggled and yawned and leaned into his chest and he kept dancing. I felt so safe and cared for in his arms. We stopped dancing and Ross looked me into the eyes. I looked down and then looked up. Ross leaned in and shut his eyes. I shut mine as well and leaned in.

"Mommy! Daddy! I can't sleep." Romeo said stopping us from kissing.

__________________________________________________________________

Whoop. Two Updates in a day

Sorry again for the short and crappy chapter.

Comment your thoughts please :)

I love to hear your feedback and ideas