Chapter 3 - Why Did I Do This?

Sorry for not posting yesterday was caught up with 'friends' but anyways, I'm here now and I'm going to try to get this posted by the end of the day.

I am also writing this on Tommy's birthday, so happy birthday even if you aren't reading this <3

Anyways enjoy

TW: Self-harm, Harsh thoughts (suicidal), mentions of blood and death

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George's POV

Who the hell was that I thought to myself, tears rolling down my eyes. I seemed so oblivious to the fact that Sapnap and Allie were dragging me away from the scene of the incident. Why didn't I notice that 'Dream' had a girlfriend, for fucks sake, AM I STUPID? HE'S THE HOTTEST BOY I'VE EVER SEEN AND I THOUGHT HE WAS SINGLE. As the raging tears fell faster I ran away from my two friends, immediately running to the bathroom. As I made my way to the bathroom everyone in the corridor seemed to be staring at me. My mind telling me, 'They're all laughing about you, They're all back chatting about you' 5 minutes into the school day and I was already balling my eyes out. Luckily I had already had a tour around the school so I knew where the bathrooms were.

When I had finally made my way to the bathrooms, I had pulled my backpack off of my back, Grabbing a sharp, metal object from the inside. I never really wanted to cause harm to anybody so I kept this secret from everybody I love. As I slowly dragged the metal object across my wrist I heard the bathroom door open, "SHIT" I exclaimed to myself. I slowly lifted the metal object from my wrist, the red substance leaking out. As I lifted the metal I heard a knock on my bathroom stall and a semi-familiar voice said, "George, are you okay? Me and Allie are worried"

I slowly wiped the red substance off my arm with some toilet roll and pulled my hoodie sleeve down, I didn't want ANYONE to know what had just happened. The voice said again, "George, please open the door and explain, It doesn't even have to be to me and Allie, just please give us some reassurance that you're okay" I slowly unlock the door and peered out to see the boy, Nick.. wait Sapnap standing there. He saw my eyes somehow seemed even puffier than before. He led me toward Allie who automatically gave me a warm and welcoming hug. She seemed to have been crying as well. It made me feel so guilty knowing that my actions did this to Allie, If only I wasn't so sensitive IF ONLY I DIDN'T MOVE TO AMERICA.

Allie's POV

I had always known George was sensitive, but he had only just met Clay and was already crying over him. Something was up but whenever I gave George a glance on the bus, he was sat down, slouched on his seat. I wasn't certain, but he did tell me he was gay, no he couldn't, did he have a crush on Clay? I didn't want to question things right now as George obviously wasn't feeling his best self. I went up to him asking, "Are you okay George?" He replied with "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, PLEASE. IM NOT WORTH YOUR TROUBLES." One thing I forgot is how easily George gets angry when he is upset.

I go and ask the teacher if we can have an area during 1st period in which I can speak to George and Sapnap in. Of course, my parents had called ahead letting the school know George might not settle in correctly, and one look at George from the teacher let her know that he was definitely not okay at the moment. She lead us towards the cafeteria telling us we had about half an hour until anybody should be in here and that she'd inform our teachers where we would be, luckily we all had a nice teacher so we were okay to miss the lesson. When we got the go-ahead, I turned around to meet George's expression again. His eyes were puffy, Tear-stained cheeks, a faint unhappy facial expression. What happened between him and Clay?

Clay's POV

After seeing George run away crying, it felt like a part of me died. I've known him for half an hour yet I've already made him cry. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH ME. I shove Lucy away from me, and stop the threatening tears from falling, why did she not notice that I was with somebody and why was I getting so upset about this. Allie was not going to be happy with me once she finds out what happened. I mean... I have a crush on him, I don't like my girlfriend anymore but how do I break up with someone I have been dating for years. She glared at me with a disgusted look painted on her face. At that moment I just wanted to slap her in the face. Instead, I told her, "I want some time to think through our relationship"

She. Looked. Shell-shocked.

"B...but It's been 3 years, I love you. All I wanted to do was show you affection, BUT NO, you'd rather stick up for this frail, fragile brunette, who can't even stick up for himself," she exclaimed, a hint of anger in her voice.

"Keep chatting, c'mon. Your chances of us getting back together are slimming the more you talk." She opened her mouth to respond but shut it soon after, tears forming in the corner of her eyes. She left soon after, probably to go cry to her friends but I didn't care, I had to sort things out with George. Why was he so sad though I'd always had a crush on him but he'd only just met me, there must be some other reasoning, no way he was gay though. I was just kidding myself when I'd had a crush on him, I would never get close to anybody like him. He was gorgeous.

3rd person (i think)

The bell signifying 1st period dropped him from his thoughts. Right now all he had to do was say sorry to George, he made his way to 1st period noticing Allie, George and Sapnap weren't there. He goes up to the teacher and asks, "ermmm... Do you know where George, Allie, and Nick are, I need to apologize to them". She answers saying, "they were in the cafeteria last time I checked but you aren't allowed to go see them, they looked pretty busy and I'm guessing it may be something to do with you seen as you need to be apologizing."

He returned to his desk a tear falling from his eye. He needed to find George and tell him he was sorry for his ex. He felt so bad all through the class, he was so scared, wondering if George was okay. HIS FATHER DIED NOT LONG BACK AND ON HIS FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL I MADE HIM CRY. This screamed inside his head until he heard somebody across the class shout, " Ooooh, little Dreamy boy is crying, Did his ickle friends make him upset." Everybody in the class turned to him and stared, some laughed (the person who had made the exclamation, and friends) and some felt uncertain, they knew whatever happened was serious as Dream never usually cried. The last time people had seen him cry was when his mother died when he was in 5th grade (idk American school so please inform me). The teacher instantly knew what had happened so she asked him to stand outside for 5 minutes until she came to speak to him.

"Clay, what happened, you've not focused all morning and I'm really worried for your mental health, It's serious what happened, or at least we think it is, we haven't seen you cry in a while now," She asked him, a hint of worry in her voice. "Please can I go see George" He murmurs, "It's my fault, NOT EVEN 30 FUCK-FUDGING MINUTES INTO THE DAY AND I'VE ALREADY MESSED OUR RELATIONSHIP?" A blaze of emotion goes through his voice and he just feels helpless, he has a total breakdown as his teacher sends him to a room to wait for George, and if he didn't want to come to see him, he would wait there until he calmed down. He hated this, he was getting treated like a baby, and he couldn't calm himself. If he ever argued with Allie or Sapnap he never cried, he wasn't a sensitive person, so why did this hurt him so much. He felt helpless, he wanted to give George the biggest hug ever, and let him rant to him everything he felt. He wanted George to feel safe. He wanted to make George feel love. He wanted to make George know he was sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1522 words :)

Thanks for listening/reading, I know I'm not the best but I'm trying

Stay tuned for part 4/ chapter 4

Cya later x