𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟯

You three were now running towards the school

You three were now running towards the school. "Are talisman that easy to open up?" Yuji asked, panting.
"No, it's impossible for those without cursed energy."
"Go right here! Shortcut!"
"This time the object itself is too strong! And the seal is ancient. It might as well be plain paper!"
"I still don't get all this stuff about curses!"
"Oh.. I can tell you about it later if you'd like," you said.

"Thanks, Y/n!"
"Is that the building? Where are they?"
"Fourth floor!"

You all arrived at the school. Yuji got hit by the cursed pressure.
"I'll handle this, you two stay here."
"No way, I'm coming! I may not know those two well, but.. they're our friends, I have to help!"
"Yeah, dude I'm coming too! Nanika can help if the curse is really strong. Plus, I know how to exorcise curses!"

"Nanika?" Fushiguro asked. "Ah.. never mind! I have to handle this on my own! You two are staying here."

A few minutes passed.

You heard Yuji whimpering. "Y-Yuji? You okay, dude?"

"Y/n-chan, I'm going to go in! Stay here!"
"What!? Hell no, you're staying here with me."
"I have to go, I'm not letting you die, too. You're the only one I have left. My grandpa told us to take care of each other, right?"
Your eyes softened at his explanation.
"..I'm coming with you, Yuji. I've been learning about curses since I was five."

。。。

You both jumped through the window and punched the curse.
"Itadori! L/n!"
Yuji picked up Sasaki and you both jumped off the curse.
"So this is a curse? Not what I was expecting," Yuji said, holding his senpai in his arms.

"I should be asking what you two are doing here, but good job."
"You're pretty smug, aren't you? So, what are those things eating the curse?"
"Yeah, they look pretty cool," you commented.

"You two can see them? They're my shikigami. Normally a curse can't be seen. Not unless you're on the verge of death or in special places like this."

'Ah, Shikigami.. I've heard about these from grandma,' you thought.

"I've never seen ghosts or weird stuff like this before, although Y/n said she has."
"But you're not scared, are you?"
"I was. I mean.. for a little while there. But then, I thought.. people really can die"
"Huh?"
"So, I want to make sure that the people I know  all have a proper death. I bet Y/n thinks the same."

You nodded your head at his comment.
He stood up, "Well now I really understand it."
The finger fell out of Sasaki's pocket. "Woah! This it?"
"Yeah, the cursed object. Ryoumen Sukuna's finger. It's a miracle that the curse didn't eat it."
"Oh.. ramen? I want some," you said.
Yuji chuckled, "I think he said Ryoumen. Also why would anything eat this? Is it good?"
"Don't be stupid, you eat it to gain stronger cursed spirit. Now hand it over, it's dangerous."
"Fine, here."

Yuji was about to give the finger to Megumi when the curse appeared from the roof. He pushed Yuji while you dodged the curse. "Run!!"

You both fell on the ground as parts of the building fell.
"Damn!"
"Nue!"
"Woah!"

The curse pushed Megumi into the wall. The demon dogs started to disappear. Megumi got pushed outside of the building, he looked pretty beat up at this moment.
'Oh gosh.. the curse is going at him! What do I do? I feel so useless! Move your damn feet and save him,' you thought, closing your eyes tightly.

'Run.'
'Save your friends instead.'

You started running towards the curse to already see Yuji there.

"Take those two and run!!" Megumi shouted.

"Y/n, you can do it! Megumi is in big trouble!" Yuji yelled, dodging the curse as it attacked him numerous times.
"Only a curse can beat a curse! You can't defeat it!"
"Is that your idea of a pep talk? At this rate, we're all gonna die!"

You picked up both Iguchi and Sasaki and quickly put them in the corner, somewhere safe.

"If I quit now, I'll be having a nightmare for weeks! Besides.. I've got my own curse!"

You ran back towards the curse to help Yuji. He was struggling to get out of the curse's hands.
He had the tip of the finger in his hand.
"What the fuck are you doing Yuji?!" You yelled.

"You idiot! Throw it down to me or you'll both get eaten!"
"I just need to have my own cursed energy, right!?"
"YUJI NO!"
"Don't do it!"

Gulp

"Y-Yuji?" You stared at him inside the curse's hands.
The curse suddenly got all his hands broken by Yuji.

"E-eh? Since when did he get that strong?"

You saw him jump off the curse and smash him in one move.
He started cackling and rip off his shirt, "I knew it! The light feels best in the flesh! Cursed flesh is so boring! Where's the people? The women? What a wonderful era to be reawakened! Women and children are crawling everywhere like maggots."

He then turned around and saw you.
He smirked at you and grabbed your chin, "such strong cursed energy.. heh, I could definitely put great use to you. Huh.. I should take you in as my new queen! It'll be a massacre!"
'Damn.. I need to stop forgetting to not let out my cursed energy so much! Yuji looks so cool though! Did I forget he had tattoos or something?'

"Hey! What do you think you're doing with my body? Don't talk to Y/n like that!"
He grabbed his own chin, looking confused. "Hey, wait.. how're you doing that?"
"What do you mean? It's my body!"

Megumis got up and pointed finger signs at him. "Stay right where you are, you're no longer human! Under jujutsu regulation.. Yuji Itadori.. I will now exorcize you as a curse!"

'He's killing Yuji-kun? He's our best friend, how dare he.. I'll request-..'

'No, he's just trying to do his job. I bet he's terrified right now. I can reason with him to not kill Yuji, no worries.. right?'

(A/n: feel free to point out any errors! <3)