𝐱𝐱𝐢

Regulus was out to find Sirius' girlfriend, or whatever Alara was to his brother.

After having many arguments with his consience, he decided to find her, and attempt to get help from his horrible family.

Gabriella's family decided to move the wedding forward - to Christmas break, meaning Regulus had no time to back out now.

"Alara." Regulus grabbed the girl's arm as she walked out of the Charms classroom, and pulled her into an empty corridor.

"Regulus?"

"Listen, you have the letter right?"

"Letter? Oh.. I didn't read it -"

"I could care less if you read it Alara, I just - I need help."

"Wha - help?"

"I don't have much time to explain, but my parents seem to think it's appropiate to marry me off to some thirty year old woman. I need to get out and -"

"Regulus?" Asked another voice.

Regulus stiffened at the sound of it. He recoginised it very well.

"Brother." He nodded whilst turning around.

"So.. mother and father think it's okay to get you married to a grown woman?"

"That's what you heard, was it not?"

"Merlin Reggie, you should've came with me when I gave you the chance." Sirius ran his hand through his hair.

"I don't need your protection, Sirius."

"Yes you do," He seemed to hesitate, but the continued, "I'll send Mia a letter, she'll take you in."

"Mia? Listen, I don't want to come -"

"I wasn't asking you if you wanted me to get you out, I'm getting you out of there whether you like it or not."

Regulus rolled his eyes before storming off.

This wasn't how he had planned this out in his head!