Chapter 18

I pulled my covers off and stood on my feet. Before I put any clothes on I went to Miguel's room.

" hey Miggy" I said opening the door up slightly.

" hey kens, listen I'm sorry I blew up on you last night I was upset and I shouldn't have snapped at you it wasn't your fault you were just trying to help" he said in a low tone sitting up on his bed facing me.

I silently chuckled" it's okay Miggy I shouldn't have pressured you like that anyways you had every right to blow up on me" I said with a smile as I went over and pulled him in for a hug

" scobby squad😎"

Aisha😛: you guys wanna go to the park today? I'm bored

Dem:): yeah sure that sounds nice

Hawk<3: sounds good to me.

Kenzie: let me guess I'm picking everyone up?

Aisha😛: yup.

Dem:): always.

Hawk<3: yeah we also have to pick up Bert I guess?

Kenzie: YES OMFG YES BERT SUPREMACY STOP I LOVE HIM ASF

Aisha😛: I know he's so adorable.

Kenzie: that's what I'm saying🙄

Hawk<3: if you two are done can you hurry up?

Miggy😡: stop she's so happy Bert's coming she's dancing rn.

Kenzie: shut up Miggy🙄

'Miggy😡: yeah whatever anyways we're on our way.

I picked up Aisha first, then hawk, then Demetri, then Bert.

We got to the park and sat down at a bench. I looked over to see Miguel sulking about sam.

" come on just eat it will make you feel better" Demetri said while handing him a bag.

" I told you I'm not hungry, man."

" I still think you're overreacting."

"I'm not over reacting, dude I know what I saw"

" alright so you saw her eating dinner with some chode" hawk said before kicking Bert making him fall down.
" it's probably just her brother or something"

" brothers don't look at their sisters like that"

" depends on what part of the country you're in."

I laughed " sweet home Alabama were the skies are blue" I sang while strumming a air guitar.

Miguel rolled his eyes" look I just don't want what happened to sensei to happen to me." Miguel stated.

I was kinda confused " wait what happened to sensei?"

" alright so go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance."

" don't listen to Eli."

" it's hawk"

" yeah. Whatever. The fact is sam's given you no reason not to trust her."