Chapter 5

Hayley's POV

Today is my date. My brothers and I talked they are fine with it as long as he don't break my heart. I got dressed and headed down for breakfast. I sat down next to Theo and Rose. "Good Morning." "Morning Hayley. Said Theo" "Morning Hayley. Said Rose" Theo gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Yknow you two are so cute together. Said Rose" "we aren't even dating." "Yet we aren't dating yet. Said Theo" I looked at him and smiled. We all are breakfast and went to class well besides me snape doesn't want me in his class today. So I went to James class because I'm boarded. "Hey." "Why aren't you in class. Said James" "because snape won't let me in so I'm in here." "What happened now. Said Sirius" "because of what I told him the other day." "Why are you here then. Said Sirius" "because Minnie told me to come and bother you guys and not her."  I walked over to their desk and sat in his seat. "Hayley you can't sit their. Said James" "why not" I started to go through some of his paperwork. "Hayley you can't do that. Said Sirius" "shh I'm working." Lily and Marlene walked in and saw amd heard me. "Snape kicked you out. Said Marlene" "yup" "nice. Said Marlene" "Don't encourage her. Said Lily" "my mum said I can get a puppy if I don't get any detentions." "Don't you already have some. Said Remus" "if she doesn't know wont kill her." "Hayley do some homework. Said James" "Its Professor Kenner to you and sit down now." Lily and Marlene we're laughing because the boys listen. "Now you boys will have homework due got it." "Yes Ma'ma. Said the boys" Lily and Marlene we're dying of laughter then Minnie walked in and saw what was going on. "Hayley what are you doing. Said Minnie" "giving these boys homework Minnie." She just walked out disappointed. "See you at lunch Minnie" I yelled and the girls laughed more. "Wait we're in charge of you. You can't tell us what to do. Said James" Lily and Marlene finally stopped laughing. "You boys are idiot's. Said Marlene" "that they are. Said Lily" "what do we do now." "Well you can do some homework. Said James" I laughed. "Ha yeah right." "Hayley I'm serious. Said James" "no your not he's Sirius yknow that's fraud right." The others laughed but James didn't. "See you later old man." I walked out and wondered the halls till my date.

James POV

Hayley left my classroom. "She called you old. Sais Sirius" "she's exactly like you. Said Marlene" "yeah with the Sirius jokes. Said Remus." "What can I say like father like daughter." We all talked for a while then I looked at the time. "C'mon she's heading in her date now" We all walked out and started to look for Hayley. "Right their. Said Sirius" "aww he took her on a picnic. Said Lily" We were close enough to hear their conversation. "Its beautiful Theo thank you so much. Said Hayley" "well its not much. Said Theo" "no I love it something simple you don't need to go all for me. Said Hayley" "aww that's cute. Said Marlene" They started to eat we watched them for a while we we're about to leave when we heard Theo start to talk. "Hayley. Said Theo" "yes theo. Said Hayley" "will you do me the honours and be my girlfriend. Said Theo" I was hoping she said no. "Yes I will be your girlfriend. Said Hayley" They kissed Lily and Sirius had to drag me back to my classroom. "Why did you drag me away." "Because you were about to go at him. Said Remus" "he just asked my daughter to be his girlfriend." "Their 14. Said Lily" "exactly 14 years old she's too young to date." "Leave her be. Said Marlene" "Sirius how would you like it if you had a daughter." "Don't get me involved. Said Sirius" We stayed in my classroom then Hayley walked in. "Sorry I'm late for detention. Said Hayley" "no problem." We had to act like we didn't know anything. "Why are you so dressed up. Said Marlene" "just came back from a date I'll have to tell Rose later I know she'll be asking me. Said Hayley" She sat in her seat. She had a sunflower in her hand and she was just playing with it. It was silence the entire time no one said anything. "Hayley have you spoken to your mother." "Yeah yesterday why. Sais Hayley" "just asking" I heard her mumble something under her breath. "What was that." "Nothing. Said Hayley" "no you mumbled something under your breath." "It was nothing just drop it. Said Hayley" They were all looking at us. "Hayley what did you say." "It was nothing now drop it. Said Hayley" I just looked at her and she flipped me off. "Hayley you can't do that." "Why not because you say so. Said Hayley" "yes because I said so" "well then it's not my problem goodbye. Said Hayley" "where are you going." "Too my dorm asshole. Said Hayley" And she took off. I was frustrated. "James calm down. Said Lily" "why she's mad at me." "Because she said to drop it and you didn't. Said Marlene" "just calm down tomorrow is the first task. Said Lily" "yeah your right" We all went to our rooms and fell asleep.