Chapter 38

Chapter 38

(found the pic, while reading nagatoro, in the comments lmao)

(Y/N PoV)

After me and Kokabiel stared at eachother for a while, we suddenly got transported somewhere that kinda looks like the ToP arena.

"What's happening?! What is this?!" yelled Kokabiel, utterly confused at the state of the situation.

"You have somehow achieved power, which rivals a G.o.D.. This should not have happened, because in the original story you were defeated after a fierce battle with the ORC. But with your locked power, you would have eventually beaten them and created a unforeseen shift in the balance of the universe. I was sent here by a God to right this wrong and kill you myself. This will bring the perfect balance back to the universe, as everything should be. So why don't you stop hiding your power and fight me with your real power?" I explained to him.

"What do you mean, human?! A power beyond-ughhh!" suddenly dark smoke started flowing out of his mouth and eyes, before a fierce aura envelops him and shatters all the nearby cliffs and boulders.

He, then, looks at me with pitch black eyes and with a smile, somewhat similiar to the 'Truth or Dare' smile.

I expected some evil monologue or something but no. He stood there completely silent.

"So not a entity or something similiar but really only power, which he cannot control has entered his body." I noted, before myself transforming.

I grinned arrogantly and transformed to Super Saiyan 2, not wanting to completely obliterate him.

Defeat Dark Kokabiel!

Your final mission has begun! Do not fail me now, boy!

Rewards:

New Universe and Adventure to venture through.

Part of your Harem can join, as well as some specifically chosen beings.

Rewards for Failure:

Permanent Death and Erasure from Existence

Not giving me much of a choice eh?

I shrugged it off and decided to finally use some of my previous attacks, just to toy with him.

He charged at me full speed, so I used Earth Style: Mud Wall Justu  to make him hit the wall and bounce off of it.

Thinking quick I jumped up and used Wind Style: Great Breakthrough to throw him off balance, before using Fire Style: Fire Ball Jutsu to make him lose HP.

Even then he was quickly to be back on his feet and charged a big Light SpearsBarrage, which he promptly fired off immediately when it was ready.

I used Fire Style: Phoenix Flower Jutsu to counter his Light Spears and decided it would be a good time to go in for some close combat.

I shunshinned to him and knee him in the stomach, before doing a roundhouse kick to the face, making him fly few feet away.

Not letting him any space to breath, I follow up with a Fire Shot to make him fly a couple of feet again.

I take out few shuriken and throw at him, before he can start charging another one of his attacks.

Throughout the onslaught, while grunting and sometimes spluttering blood, he didn't really show any signs of exhaustion, so I decided to up my play.