I need you (requested)

Jisoo was in a fit of giggles as she sat with the girls in the practice room. They're taking a small break from practicing for a bit, sipping on some water, and scrolling through their phones while they talk about anything and everything.

Jisoo wasn't on her phone, but it was beside her. She sent you a text a few minutes ago telling you that she had a few minutes to talk and she hoped that your day spent at home was going well so far.

She hasn't heard back from you, which was a little odd. She didn't pay it much thought, though. She figured you were either catching up on some sleep or watching a film.

However, the ringtone she has set for you began to play through the speakers of her phone. She curiously reached for it and found herself smiling at the thought of hearing your voice.

"Hey, baby! What are you up to?"

She thought she'd hear your sleepy voice or your adorable giggle in response. But instead, she heard an unfamiliar voice on the other end of the phone.

"Hello? Is this Jisoo?"

Jisoo was suddenly very nervous. The girls' laughter coming from around her and their voices seemed to fade away. Her heart was starting to beat faster as she stood up to go to the other side of the room for more privacy.

"Yeah? Who are you?"

The woman quickly explained herself as a nurse at the nearest hospital closest to yours' and Jisoo's shared home, where your friend came to pay you a visit and ended up calling an ambulance when you started acting off.

"What do you mean? Is y/n okay?" Jisoo panicked and tangled her fingers through her long locks as she started to pace in circles anxiously.

"Your girlfriend had a brain aneurysm."

Jisoo's heart sank in her chest. She suddenly felt sick to her stomach and her knees buckled beneath her, causing her to fall onto the floor as they grew weak.

She couldn't seem to speak, couldn't find the words to say until the nurse called out for her over the phone when the silence lingered too long.

"Hello?"

Jisoo blinked away the tears stinging her eyes and managed to swallow the lump forming in her throat long enough to say,

"I-I'm on my way. I'll be there in just a few minutes!" She spoke in a panic and rushed to the other side of the room to gather her things.

"Jisoo? Hey, what's going on?" Lisa wondered as the three of them walked up behind Jisoo, all their hearts breaking when Jisoo turned to stare at them with tears in her usually sparkly eyes.

"Y/N is in the hospital. She had a brain aneurysm. I-I have to go to her." Jisoo mumbled as she stood slowly and sniffled.

"Of course. Go right on ahead. If you need us or if you hear anything, please let us know." Rosie pleaded, to which Jisoo just nodded and dragged her feet across the room and out the door.

She hung her head as she got into the car. Her heart was sunk deep in her chest. She tried to blink away the tears stinging her eyes, but one fell down her cheek uncontrollably. She was absolutely terrified and her mind was racing, jumping to every worst possible outcome she could think of.

She drove off to the hospital as fast as she could and then rushed inside. She ran to the nurse's station, giving the two ladies behind it quite the scare.

"I'm sorry. My girlfriend, you called about my girlfriend. She was brought in because she had an aneurysm?"

The nurse nodded her head and stepped out to guide Jisoo over to a seat in the waiting area.