𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞

excuse any mistakes

viewers discretion is advised

𝐄𝐠𝐲𝐩𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐫| 𝐆𝐞𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫, 12, 2020
------------------

"I'm surprised you actually agreed going on a date wit' a nigga you was all shy and shit in the store." He smiled as he pulled out the chair for me then going to take a seat in front of me.

I smiled looking around the fancy restaurant I've never been on a date before.

After he asked me out on the date we actually took time to talk to each other and he's a sweetheart to say the least.

He said the right things and is a true gentleman his mama really raised him right he was very respectful.

"I don't be going out like that I usually stay in the house stuck up in my room or just hang around my cousins and their friends my fault if I came off as timid." He licked his lips flashing me a soft smile.

"You straight baby I respect where you coming from." He leaned back in his seat placing his phone face up on the table and grabbed the menu.

"I really wanna get to know yo' fine ass though I never seen you in chicago before." I nod my head in agreement.

"Like I said I stay in the house a lot and I just moved out here to stay with my cousin." He hummed taking in the new information placing the menu down he put his full attention on me.

"You a homebody huh? That's good it ain't safe for you out in these streets." I rolled my eyes.

"Boy bye if I wanted to go outside right now I bet you I would go." I stated playfully.

"Yeah aight, Tell me something about you." He said leaning closer to the table.

"Something like what?" I smiled leaning closer to the table also.

He gave me a dimpled smile allowing his eyes to look over my face.

"Everything Ma, Everything."

"There isn't much to me to know, I get stuck in my head a lot to the point where I go days without talking to anybody because it takes me a while to process something that I can't wrap my head around." He tilted his head.

"Understandable, It's okay to take time to yourself everybody needs space every once in a while." I smiled at his listening skills.

"Yeah I find me having time to myself extremely important if I don't have time to myself I get easily overwhelmed and it puts me in a bad space." I fiddled with my fingers on the table, he reached over and entangled our fingers together to the point where we were now holding hands.

"You beautiful as hell, You know that?" I looked off to the side feeling my cheeks starting to hurt from blushing so much.

"Why do you wanna get to know me? Most niggas rush into stuff." He shrugged his shoulders.

" I mean I wanna get to know you on a deeper level I wanna learn you to the point where I know how to deal with you.. how to handle you in every aspect of your being."